PDA

View Full Version : Into the darkside or not? My dilemma

ManoMan1117
03-09-2010, 09:41 AM
New to forum, so a little background info... 5'10 200lbs 10% BF involved in lifting athletics all my life until i finished college, now work as strength and conditoning coach for college team..Been on forum for about two months now and gained a ton of info on AAS, most of which i needed because of the questions i would be getting from our athletes (we dont in any way encourage using, but if they ask we need to give them all information possible for their own safety, they are grown men so not my business what they do when they walk out the door, not to mention they get tested so if they wanna risk it, good luck)
So with the information i have been gaining, i myself am becoming a little curious,, aside from BCAA's and protein i have no experience with supplements, also used creatine for one three month period... I have no desire whatsoever to pack on more than 10 pounds, i am already very satisfied with my current physique, and my main goal would be to add on 6-9 solid pounds,of MODEST gains,,, with those goals in mind and the stuff i have been reading on here i am juggling with a idea of trying an anavar only cycle....before anyone gets up in arms of how expensive and not worth the money keep in mind,,, i do NOT want to gain more than 10 pounds, i am very concerned with sides, not cuz im a pu$sy, just because overall i am very cautious of EVERYTHING i put into my body, and i already have a horrible temper that i dont need boosted by anything with the strength of most AAS,,, looking at all these factors i truly believe anavar only cycle at 50mg a day for 5-6 weeks would help me meet my goal(and followed by PCT).... As far as my training i would take Var during my 4 week strength phase, which is gonna take up another page to explain so i will leave it out, im good with program and program design, so just lookin for responses/thoughts about cycle,, would be glad to hear any comments or feedback anyone might have

ZECH
03-09-2010, 02:36 PM
Dont expect too much from 50mg. It may help a little, but not drastic.

heavyiron
03-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Var is pretty mild for men but if you have a vagina it is great...

dave 236
03-09-2010, 04:49 PM
LMAO var clit.

Mudge
03-09-2010, 05:37 PM
If you are really satisfied with what you have right now, why do any gear at all?

ManoMan1117
03-10-2010, 09:44 AM
If you are really satisfied with what you have right now, why do any gear at all?
Because im at a plateau right now and have limited time for my own training, so if i can benefit slightly from something that seems to be pretty mild to give me a boost then y not

ManoMan1117
03-10-2010, 09:47 AM
No sh!t, thats what i was looking for is something mild that will give me a modest gain, looking for some gain in strength and if i can add on some solid pounds perfect, kinda like i said in my original post....

heavyiron
03-10-2010, 12:00 PM
No sh!t, thats what i was looking for is something mild that will give me a modest gain, looking for some gain in strength and if i can add on some solid pounds perfect, kinda like i said in my original post....
It is pretty hard to gain LBM on var alone. I gain zero lbs when I use it. I went 50mg daily once and all I gained was a little strength. My woman took it and gaind pretty decent strength but again zero weight. Anyway, sounds like you have made up your mind so I am not sure why you are asking for advice...

onegame
03-11-2010, 06:54 PM
I personally did a dbol oral only cycle last year 30-50 /day for 8 weeks gained 15 kept 8..but i eat good and continued working out..I'm new so take it for what its worth...wouldnt bs ya..........goodluck

Iron Dragon
03-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Add at least 200-250mg of Test cyp or e will give you more of what you want. Run at least 50mg of var ed. A light cycle like this will typically allow you to maintain body mass while loosing BF, but not much in terms of "size", if any. Just a little cutting and hardening with out loosing any muscle is what you'll get from what I suggest.

revolution187
03-12-2010, 09:00 AM
i reccomend 10 weeks of test e or c at 400-500 mgs a week, if ur gonna do it for the first time dont do orals they are more for "complimenting" a cycle and should be the base of ur cycle, ur probably scared of the needle factor and if u are u shouldnt even bother with juice then, but trust me man, the needles are just psychological its not that bad at all especially ass shots u can hardly even feel it, its just trippy watching and feeling it go in especially for the first time, just google "intramuscular injections" and u will be fine

chashill
03-14-2010, 01:11 PM
My first cycle was eq and winstrol. It lasted for 12 weeks and I gained 15 pounds of muscle. It was slow and steady and the winny was a pain to shoot. It always clogged the needle. Pretty safe cycle and pleased with the results

Dusters
03-14-2010, 03:26 PM
For an oral only lean bulk, you should look into tbol. Also, you need to make sure you have a pct lined up before starting any cycle.