• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

~Dragon_MD Saying Hello~

Iron Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everybody. I got an invite from your very own Heavyiron to come check out the forums here. So I am :clapping: I have been around the BB'ing forums for about 10 years now. Always Dragon or Dragon_MD. I have some decent experience with AAS, related compounds and a little background on the sciences behind them. Hopefully I can share some of my knowledge and get some in return!

Thanks

Hello everybody. I got an invite from your very own Heavyiron to come check out the forums here. So I am :clapping: I have been around the BB'ing forums for about 10 years now. Always Dragon or Dragon_MD. I have some decent experience with AAS, related compounds and a little background on the sciences behind them. Hopefully I can share some of my knowledge and get some in return!

Thanks

:thumb:

Good to have you man!

Thank You, Heavyiron for the referral here. And Hello Robert! Nice to meet you and look forward to talking with you more. :thumbs:

Back