PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use any VK products

tydb2010
03-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Im using 2 different sources one being VK. Ive never used there gear before. My Win and Test E are a different lab . Im using VK Tren E and Test Prop . Im in second week and I look hard as hell but it could be the Win . And I used the prop just to jumpstart my test lvls ...

Mudge
03-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Nope, but labs are all over the place left and right - very hard to keep track.

weldingman
03-11-2010, 04:42 AM
Never heard of them, but like mudge said they pop up everywhere.

Iron Dragon
03-11-2010, 06:13 AM
If you have never heard of them there is a good chance they prefer it that way. Aside from those that are sponsors or who are really seeking to get there name out there, there are some great UG labs the prefer to remain very discreet and might not want their name posted openly at all.

I am not saying this VK labs does, but it's best to make sure, other wise you may be pissing someone off. For most of the really good UG labs, you do them no justice by openly posting about them with out prior consent. Though they should make that perfectly clear upfront with potential customers.

jcar1016
03-11-2010, 06:59 AM
If you have never heard of them there is a good chance they prefer it that way. Aside from those that are sponsors or who are really seeking to get there name out there, there are some great UG labs the prefer to remain very discreet and might not want their name posted openly at all.

I am not saying this VK labs does, but it's best to make sure, other wise you may be pissing someone off. For most of the really good UG labs, you do them no justice by openly posting about them with out prior consent. Though they should make that perfectly clear upfront with potential customers.
Yeah there are some guys who train with and I help them out with "pain management" I dont make a dime I just know how it is to train hard and have to go to work or be with people the next day. Not everyone is a dealer or wants to be treated like 1

tydb2010
03-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Its an online vendor bro and not giving the source . Just askin for info on the product . Its ok though ill see how i feal in 2 weeks and judge for myself . Thanks a million

WFC2010
03-12-2010, 08:24 AM
i read somewhere some bad refs. but why not try if price is good ;)

tydb2010
03-12-2010, 10:41 PM
yeah couldnt get tren from local and i didnt feal like kitin it so i bought it and said what the hell let me get some extra test E too. I think the tren is legit though bro . The test im runin it with is same test from my last cycle so i know its good . I front loaded my cycle with some prop 100 ed 20 cc along with well i was going to run 700mg of test e but i bumped it to 1500 mg a week . so i did week one with 700 , this week, week 2 i went 1500 and im a stay 1500 till june. Then im a go back to prop 100 ed tren 100 eod and win 75 eod . ohhh and im runin 300 deca till may too. Come may i start my clen dnp t3 and be ready for the 2 local shows late june and mid july

tydb2010
03-12-2010, 10:42 PM
ohhh and the tren aint smooth good freakin god ............