• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sustainable gains

Nahtok

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm now 46 and in pretty good shape. But with declining test levels I might need a little help to get to the next level. I don't compete, just building a physique to be proud of. I considered a short cycle of dbol to give me a boost but don't want to lose the gains as soon as I come off cycle. I'm leaning toward winstrol as it would be easier to keep the gains. I realize the gains would be more moderate, but sustainable. Anyone want to weigh in on this?

JMO but at 46 Id stay away from winstrol unless you are on a specific cycle to cut otherwise the joint pain for you might get to be unbarale. If you just want to use one AAS stay away from dbol and go with test dbol can work by itself but works best when stacked. Test will also give you back a little of that "edge" you want in areas other than just lifting

I'm now 46 and in pretty good shape. But with declining test levels I might need a little help to get to the next level. I don't compete, just building a physique to be proud of. I considered a short cycle of dbol to give me a boost but don't want to lose the gains as soon as I come off cycle. I'm leaning toward winstrol as it would be easier to keep the gains. I realize the gains would be more moderate, but sustainable. Anyone want to weigh in on this?

If you wanna do a short cycle . How about test prop/tren, for 8 weeks. I believe if you take the right things with your cycle.you'll keep most of your gains.Tren is bad ass though, i love that stuff.Just on the strength and libido ,and at least for me tren and test was good for the ole lady,too.

Just some quick advice as it seems like you have done a little bit of studying on the different types of aas there are available. Ditch the oral only idea. Your going to need a base of testosterone in what ever you decide. Which means your going to have to inject. WIth the goals you have, there is no way around it!

I would especially stay away from winny, and test/winny alone for your first cycle. The combonation of strength gains with the decreased collagen synthesis, the collagen issues of winstrol, and it's pro-inflammatory effects will cause you nothing but grief.

Look into a test/deca cycle, or a test/anavar cycle. Or even all three. No need to get crazy on the dosing. Low moderate dosing, good diet and training, and a positive attitude will greif you very good sustainable gains. Not to mention how good you will feel at your age with a little extra testosterone flowing thruogh your blood stream ;)

Back