• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ordering Gear

RTL

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has anyone used BUTTPLUGSTEROIDS.COM?

I'm looking to start a cycle but wanted some feedback.
I'm a big guy... 6'6 300lbs. I'm in good shape & work out often
I just want to gain some muscle weight & then lean out
I'm looking at ordering some QV products from them

2 deca 300 x 10 ml (208 usd)
2 bold 200 x 10 ml (168 usd)
shipping cost is (65 usd)
total all (441 usd)

Does anyone have some suggestions I could use? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll get answers quicker in the supplement or anabolic section bro.

has anyone used .COM?

I'm looking to start a cycle but wanted some feedback.
I'm a big guy... 6'6 300lbs. I'm in good shape & work out often
I just want to gain some muscle weight & then lean out
I'm looking at ordering some QV products from them

2 deca 300 x 10 ml (208 usd)
2 bold 200 x 10 ml (168 usd)
shipping cost is (65 usd)
total all (441 usd)

Does anyone have some suggestions I could use? Thanks!
I checked um out along time ago . Its vet grade shit and the pricess are not much cheaper then what i get regular UG shit down here so it wasnt worth the risk but let me know if they legit bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being as big as you ,and assuming you have the proper background of using gear I would suggest a stack including Winstrol to try and cut you down. I understand you are trying to put on muscle first ,but I'm sure you have some major muscle under there just from carrying around your body weight. Just my opinion. Winnie V is a good cutter regardless if you use it now or later. Only takes your water weight ,but it'll cut you regardless.

This is an advice i got,"from another forum" When i wanted to buy mexican gear.

"Most of the mexican pharmaceutical companies who are making steroids are only interested in earning money and oftentimes mexican steroids are of bad quality and don’t help bodybuilders in achieving best results. These types of drugs could cause illness or infections in the human body."

I did not take that advice and bought some clen to just check it out. I got the clen and it was fake. I took almost 200mcg per day and nothing happen. Good luck with your order keep us posted.

The origional QV has been shut down for quite some time. I believe that IP has now begun using the label for his products. Nuff said on that matter.

As for "human Grade" gear, I am not sure what that means to many of you. There are very few actual human grade AAS companies out there that hit the black market. The majority of what you see are nothing more than large UG labs that operate out of asia or eastern europe with fancy packaging. Most of which have no more control measures in place than a very good small domestic lab with better prices and no customs to deal with.

IML Gear Cream!
Aside from legit pharmacies in Europe, here in the US, "Human Grade" are products that come from a legit pharmacy who gets their supply from a legitimate and licensed FDA manufacturer (and I in no way mean the Thai FDA!). I don't think there even was a "Thai FDA" until some large UGL lab decided that this was a good idea to sharpen their image (IMHO).

In my book, everything else is UGL as they do not meet (USA) FDA standards. I'm not saying UGL gear is always bad, but there is always a risk or a roll of the dice so to speak.

I now only use "Human" or "Pharm Grade" products, aside from EQ and Tren for the most part. Sure, one can find a cheaper deal going UGL...but like I said, it's a roll of the dice on what you get, be it urine or grape seed oil. That's why trusting your source is ever so important when you go UGL.

/V

Back