• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrall 50 legal alternative any good?

Keevisr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I know anadrall 50 is just a copycat of the real steroid anadrol but I got some because I want to stay legal but get the best while doing so. This stuff seems to be the best legal alternative but all post after I take it to tellhow it goes but in themean time I leave this disscusion open to best legal alternatives and more info on anadrall 50 from other users.

What makes you believe its the best legal item? Obviously word of mouth, yes?

The name might be a copycat, but believe me it sure ant the compound.

Ya I know it's probably crap but I'm still going to try it because I got it and all tell you if it works. I know it won't come anything close to the real thing but still might be a good legal alternative but idk. It seems like everyone calls it crap because it's a rip of but I want opinion from an actual user please.

Just be aware that many of these OTC hormones can be a lot harsher and shut you down more than the real things.

Note taken. I only have one month of this stuff so it probably won't do any permanate damage. But if I detect any shrinkage after one month I will quit taking this product so my natuaral factory doesn't get shut down completly and is still able to recover.

Ok so the month is up and anadrall 50 does not work at all, and is not a good alternative for the real thing anadrol. i know everyone warned me but i still had to trie it and make sure it was a waste of money. dont buy it

Sucks that you are so easy to put your body/organs in the face of damage.. Not meaning to offend, but everyone said it wouldn't be worth it.. :/

get real anadrol 50- oxymethalone and be happy with results!

Back