• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test levels.....

fjgtre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just had my bloodwork done. My doc says my test level is 1300 & my estrogen level is 250. I'm on hrt and he refuses to give me arimidex. Is this estrogen level really high or not a problem? Also, what do most people's test levels run on cycle? Thanks!

I'd presume the first plan of action would be to lower your test dose, 1300 is pretty badass for "normal" via HRT. Adding a second drug in an HRT setting to counteract the effects of the first one doesn't sound responsible, we sometimes do it on here for shits so we can get these quick results.

I'm adding in more test for a cycle. My question was what is normal test level for someone ON CYCLE for good gains & are my estrogen levels too high? I'm feeling really depressed and moody. My doc says the range for estrogen is 15 to 135. Is mine high enough to take arimidex? Thanks.

fjgtre said:
I'm adding in more test for a cycle. My question was what is normal test level for someone ON CYCLE for good gains & are my estrogen levels too high? I'm feeling really depressed and moody. My doc says the range for estrogen is 15 to 135. Is mine high enough to take arimidex? Thanks.

My T is at 231 & E at 45, pre HRT.

You could run Adex. How much are you planning on running?
Do you notice any water retention?

Just had my bloodwork done. My doc says my test level is 1300 & my estrogen level is 250. I'm on hrt and he refuses to give me arimidex. Is this estrogen level really high or not a problem? Also, what do most people's test levels run on cycle? Thanks!
Your estro is sky high and at dangerous levels for a male. You will likely develop some gyno if you stay at these levels. Get on Aromasin immediately at 25mg daily or Arimidex at 1mg daily. Use these doses for around 2 weeks and then reduce to eod once the AI reaches steady state levels. Not using an AI is dumb when on T. Use one every cycle and ignore the thread parrots that say it will reduce gains.

My total T levels are dose dependant to how much T I am injecting so it changes.

Follow up question

Sorry guys, new to this. What is AI stand for? How strong is 35mg of Estra-diene-dione? When you guys refer to "E" what does this stand for?

Sorry guys, new to this. What is AI stand for? How strong is 35mg of Estra-diene-dione? When you guys refer to "E" what does this stand for?

1.Aromatase Inhibitor(AI)
2. Not very
3. Estrogen

Your estro is sky high and at dangerous levels for a male. You will likely develop some gyno if you stay at these levels. Get on Aromasin immediately at 25mg daily or Arimidex at 1mg daily. Use these doses for around 2 weeks and then reduce to eod once the AI reaches steady state levels. Not using an AI is dumb when on T. Use one every cycle and ignore the thread parrots that say it will reduce gains.

My total T levels are dose dependant to how much T I am injecting so it changes.

Exactly, aside from gyno, estrogen that high causes a host of other health problems!!! Your estrogen levels should be between 10-40pg/ml or so on or off cycle, period.

Dragon_MD said:
Exactly, aside from gyno, estrogen that high causes a host of other health problems!!! Your estrogen levels should be between 10-40pg/ml or so on or off cycle, period.

Thanks... That was my next question. Should E levels stay in the 20-40pg/ml range or increase as T levels increase? But you answered it. E levels should be kept in the middle of the 'normal' range, regardless of how high T levels are (on/off cycle), correct?

IML Gear Cream!
Typically libido issues are from a E2 to Free T imbalance. Once libido drops E2 needs to be lower than 30pg/ml and Free T high. Aromasin can correct this in about 10 days.

Thanks for the info. My pre-hrt levels were 115 estrogen & 250 testosterone. Now like I said test is 1300 & estrogen is 250. My doc seems to think that my current estrogen level is not super high & it will go down if he cuts my test dose in half. Think this is true? I've seen different ways of measuring estrogen levels. Is he right about it not being ridiculously high? Also, is cem's Liquidex the way to go? Thanks.

Thanks for the info. My pre-hrt levels were 115 estrogen & 250 testosterone. Now like I said test is 1300 & estrogen is 250. My doc seems to think that my current estrogen level is not super high & it will go down if he cuts my test dose in half. Think this is true? I've seen different ways of measuring estrogen levels. Is he right about it not being ridiculously high? Also, is cem's Liquidex the way to go? Thanks.
115pg/ml E2 is WAY high for being off HRT. You most certainly have an E2 issue.

Use Aromasin instead, it is superior to Arimidex.

anyone no if cem's Liquidex works well? I can't get arimidex tabs. If someone can help please pm me. Thanks for all the help.

why aromasin? is it overkill? what would be the dosage? just looking at the pricing vs. arimidex too.

Aromasin is about 12% stronger than adex and is a suicidal inhibitor so when you stop using it there is little to no estro rebound unlike adex which will flood your body with estro as soon as you stop using it. Aromasin reduces estro in men about 62% at 25mg daily.

Back