• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycle...

rgprestige15

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all, I'm 22, ~170 lbs 5'10'' work out 6-7x a week and am considering trying a superdrol cycle (been lifting 5 years now). I have done my homework and know exactly what I plan to do for PCT and where to obtain it all, but want to make sure superdrol is a viable option. I have more than enough time to focus on diet and exercise and think this would be an ideal time to test the waters. Also, if anyone could suggest to me a reputable source to obtain this, or nudge me in the right direction I would appreciate a PM or e-mail. Peace.

Last edited:
anyone? The more I consider superdrol, the more I think it might be a little over kill. :hmmm: If anyone could recommend a ph and a reliable source, I will be a happy panda. Thanks!!! (thinking 1 andro since its easy on liver etc..)

What are wanting to gain from a cycle? Its hard to recomend something without knowing what you hope to achieve

Well I would like to gain and retain 10-15lbs of lean muscle. I lift for size in the gym and seem to plateau out around 170 lbs regardless of my diet (I still notice small strength gains). I am a fairly skinny dude and have worked HARD for the 20lbs I've gained working out over the years. So basically in a nut shell, I would like to stay cut while bulking some. I also know I want to go pro hormone. Thanks a lot.

Well it sounds like you want both bulk and cuts but its really difficult to get both. JMO I would go with1-ad or halodrol your not gonna get 15 pounds of either but the truth is even the PH out there that you could gain 15 off of you wouldnt keep. With 1-ad or halodrol you can reasonably expect to gain 5-7 pounds of good quality muscle. The 1-ad I havent tried myself but I've heard good stuff. The halodrol I have used and was happy with just keep in mind the halodrol can be rough on the ol liver. Good Luck bro

thanks bro, now if you could pm where you obtained hal I would appreciate it. I've seen 1 ad online, but would only like to trust sites that have users testimony. Also, did you use nolva with these? I feel like nolva is the best option even with ph. thx.

Thanks broski, definately helped me out a lot. :clapping: Anywho, I guess im just going to pick up some 6oxo for the PCT and was wondering for how many weeks and at what doseage I should take that stuff? (assuming i do 400-600mg of andro/ week) I want to dose it properly for pct, but do not want to overbuy b.c the stuff is expensive! Also how do I rep bump? haha pz man!

Not sure on that one the old formulation of gaspari halodrol had 6oxo in it ive never used it by itself.And to rep bump click on the scales by someones avatar and info and clik whether you approve or disaprove of their post

I personally do not under stand any of the OTC hormones. Most of them were developed the same time as all of the common steroids used, but were shelved for a reason. Most being that they were either less effective, or had more sides than the common "steroids" that are used today. So why take a less effective, harsher hormone? I understand the legal part, but not the safety part.

IML Gear Cream!
they are lame, second-rate anabolics with harsh sides . . newbs think because they are sold OTC they are 'safer'. Utter horseshit.

I never said they were safe read the whole post I stated that halodrol is harse on the liver because it IS methylated just like all the illeagal gear in oral form he asked a specific question and got a specific answer. and yes most OTC PH are NOT as effective as other aas, but are you saying they cant help someone achieve some results because there are 1000's of previous users who would say that is utter horseshit Cap

making a general statement, not directed at anyone in particular

Superdrol is some strong shit. Sure it's harsh, but so are a bombs which aren't a whole lot stronger than superdrol at more than twice the dose with water retention....

I'd absolutely rather run real gear,but of all the phs I've tried h-drol is the only one that the gains were better than the sides.Not a lot of weight but strength and stamina in the gym.

Way too small to run a cycle.

When did body weight have a damn thing to do with AAS? (NEVER). Weight doesn't always correlate with strength. RG, Your dead on spot pal. 127LBS CLASS WORLD RECORDS,148LBS CLASS WORLD RECORDS, 165LBS CLASS WORLD RECORDS AND NUMEROUS BB CHAMPIONSHIPS WON BELOW 165LBS CLASS, AND ALL ON THE JUICE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT EVER. You always say to young or to small, is there a certain age and weight class before someone can start AAS? geesh.

Back