PDA

View Full Version : HRT invoice from my doc

Buzzard
03-26-2010, 09:28 AM
Just got an invoice from my doctor for my first 2 HRT injections... They are charging $51 for the shot (just the labor) and $130 for the 1cc of Test Cyp. (200mg/mL). That's right... $181 for 1 shot of 200mg of Cyp. My insurance (very good insurance) is covering about $130 for each of them. So it's still costing me $51 per shot. That doesn't include the $25 co-pay... So $76 for 1mL of test cyp.

jcar1016
03-26-2010, 09:29 AM
Yeah WP dont seem so expensive compared to that

Hammer-She-Rides
03-26-2010, 09:32 AM
Yeah WP dont seem so expensive compared to that

haha, so true

Prince
03-26-2010, 09:49 AM
Just got an invoice from my doctor for my first 2 HRT injections... They are charging $51 for the shot (just the labor) and $130 for the 1cc of Test Cyp. (200mg/mL). That's right... $181 for 1 shot of 200mg of Cyp. My insurance (very good insurance) is covering about $130 for each of them. So it's still costing me $51 per shot. That doesn't include the $25 co-pay... So $76 for 1mL of test cyp.

wow!

World Pharma - Buy anabolic steroids online without prescription (http://www.world-pharma.org)

Iron Dragon
03-26-2010, 10:21 AM
That's flat out high way robbery. And they no it too. I have a doctor friend, who's pain management practice does the same shit. They pay $20 for a med, and charge $130. It's flat out criminal.

One time I was hit by a driver who ran a red light in a truck while I was on my harley. I drove my self to the ER. I had to get an MRI, but the hospital I was at does not have one, so I had to have an ambulance take me, literally to the building next door. I could see it from the ambulance exit, it was about 50 feet tops. I could have walked, like I walked in, but they made me take the ambulance. On the invoice, it said $35 for gas. I was like WTF!!!! It was already at the hospital, not liek they had to drive there. The whole bill was over $400. On top of that, the hospital charged $175 for a shot of dilaudid that I never even got. I called to report it and they said I had no proof they did not give it to me as records indicated one was taken that day!!! Yeah, not by me though!!! A nurse or doc was feeling pretty good that day.

Anyways, the medical system is full of corruption. My doctor buddy told me that when he was in med school, it was all about helping people. When he go into private practice, it became all about making the most money.

klc9100
03-26-2010, 10:34 AM
my doc wrote me a script for test c and syringes. i could go get it at the pharmacy and give myself the shots at home. will your doc not do that?

the test was $79 for 10ml/200mg and the syringes were .25 each. my insurance wouldn't cover any of it though.

chesty4
03-26-2010, 10:38 AM
my doc wrote me a script for test c and syringes. i could go get it at the pharmacy and give myself the shots at home. will your doc not do that?

the test was $79 for 10ml/200mg and the syringes were .25 each. my insurance wouldn't cover any of it though.

If it's any consolation, you still may be able to take it off of your taxes however, due to the fact that it's a script.

Buzzard
03-26-2010, 12:22 PM

That is the goal. I'm going to tell him it's either that or I will be 'self medicating' (which is actually part of the plan anyway).

I already have a source that I get it for about 1/2 of what your pharmacy charges you.

klc9100
03-26-2010, 12:57 PM
i don't get it from the pharmacy anymore either. i don't even see the fucking doctor about my hrt anymore. they almost drove me crazy, changing doses, ect. they ended up having me taking 1 shot per month. wtf, right? that makes absolutely no sense. i just handle it myself now.

Buzzard
03-26-2010, 03:44 PM
i don't get it from the pharmacy anymore either. i don't even see the fucking doctor about my hrt anymore. they almost drove me crazy, changing doses, ect. they ended up having me taking 1 shot per month. wtf, right? that makes absolutely no sense. i just handle it myself now.

Do you get bloodwork?

twarrior
03-26-2010, 05:26 PM
I have two insurances. I just want to know what the hell you tell a Doc that would make him write a scrip for steroids??

klc9100
03-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Do you get bloodwork?

i use to. they would have me come in 7 days after a shot. guess what, my T would be 600 - 700. they would say, "that's great, everything is fine". you know as well as i do though, shortly after that, it would rapidly fall back down to my baseline (258) and that's where it would stay for the next few weeks, until i took another shot. i couldn't get them to understand. i stopped seeing that doctor and went to an endocrinologist. i got the same shit from them. i just finally said, "fuck it". i just do my own thing now.

Buzzard
03-26-2010, 07:08 PM
i use to. they would have me come in 7 days after a shot. guess what, my T would be 600 - 700. they would say, "that's great, everything is fine". you know as well as i do though, shortly after that, it would rapidly fall back down to my baseline (258) and that's where it would stay for the next few weeks, until i took another shot. i couldn't get them to understand. i stopped seeing that doctor and went to an endocrinologist. i got the same shit from them. i just finally said, "fuck it". i just do my own thing now.

Well... I'm going one more time. If he says no to letting me do it home, that's it. I'm done with it... And I may just want to whip his ass.

ZECH
03-27-2010, 06:15 AM
I have two insurances. I just want to know what the hell you tell a Doc that would make him write a scrip for steroids??

About any real doctor will not do this. Your best bet is to get an online hrt doc, but these places get busted all the time.

heavyiron
03-27-2010, 07:27 AM
If you are over 30 (and it looks like you live in Florida) you should have zero problems getting a script. There are a ton of anti-aging clinics in Florida that are 100% legit.

PM me if you need a clinic in your area.

VictorZ06
03-27-2010, 09:49 AM
If you are over 30 (and it looks like you live in Florida) you should have zero problems getting a script. There are a ton of anti-aging clinics in Florida that are 100% legit.

Heavy is right, you shouldn't have any probs in Florida getting a script for test (and HGH!).

/V

ZECH
03-27-2010, 04:02 PM

Are you in FL??

heavyiron
03-27-2010, 07:28 PM
Are you in FL??
No but I have personal knowledge of several good clinics there.

weldingman
03-27-2010, 08:19 PM
No but I have personal knowledge of several good clinics there.

Me to in GA and SC