• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Syringes and needles in Canada

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Did order from the sponsor(cheappinz) but they told me they sometimes have problems with those motherfucking canadian customs!!!Does somebody knows a canadian site that sell these since package wont have to pass by customs?????:hmmm:

Thanks for the advice i didn't knew it, will run to the closest pharmacy(even pharmacy at Wal-mart???)!!!!!Nice pic of Will Ferrel by the way!!!

dont you guys have free health care over there?
We have our healthcare paid through taxes; not quite free, but yeah.

Pharmaceuticals are not covered by our health plan. We buy our own drugs.
you just walk into any pharmacy in canada and get pins legally. everywhere but BC.
You can buy syringes and pins legally in BC too. Also injectable B-12

Thanks for the advice i didn't knew it, will run to the closest pharmacy(even pharmacy at Wal-mart???)!!!!!Nice pic of Will Ferrel by the way!!!

Any pharmacy sells what you want. They don't all keep them in stock though. Go to the larger chains - if they sell testosterone for HRT, they sell fits.

Some Shoppers Drug Marts have homehealthcare units that sell in bulk. It's super cheap..

Do you think they have some at Wal-Mart pharmacy???There's no SHOPPER'S here,living too far up north!

Of course they do.

Thanks everyone,will wait a weekday when that's quite at Walmart!Living in a small town.

Thanks Hammer i did try to cancel the order at cheappinz but maybe my package has already been shipped.I'm afraid it will give me unwanted attention.Go at Walmart for sure,just wait for a quiet day,doesn't want anybody to know what i'm taking even if everybody isn't silly and if it looks like i'm taking the best creatine product in the world!

IML Gear Cream!
google OMS they got everything you need.
I'm sure but maybe ordering syringe will put extra attention on me from the custom when i just can go at Walmart and find what i want!!!!

Thanks Hammer i did try to cancel the order at cheappinz but maybe my package has already been shipped.I'm afraid it will give me unwanted attention.Go at Walmart for sure,just wait for a quiet day,doesn't want anybody to know what i'm taking even if everybody isn't silly and if it looks like i'm taking the best creatine product in the world!

HAHA, No problem

oms is a store its not an online place lol. its not illegal to buy syringes. i got mine and told them what its for and the nurse just laughed.

Back