• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Next cycle

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
500-600 mg Test C ew
400 mg Eq ew
200 mg Tren A ew(I finally found some!!!)
With .5 mg Arimidex ed during cycle
500iu HCG ew during cycle
2 weeks after last shot:clomid: 50 mg ed
liquid tamox:don't know about dosage(haven't receive my bottles yet)
HCG:what's left of the stuff spead in 4 weeks(around 500iu ew)
Should i take each gear on separate days,how would you split em since that dosage equals 2 shots of each)
That's my second cycle:first was run on 500 mg test E and 200 mg Deca
with great results
Any comments welcome!

500-600 mg Test C ew
400 mg Eq ew
200 mg Tren A ew(I finally found some!!!)
With .5 mg Arimidex ed during cycle
500iu HCG ew during cycle
2 weeks after last shot:clomid: 50 mg ed
liquid tamox:don't know about dosage(haven't receive my bottles yet)
HCG:what's left of the stuff spead in 4 weeks(around 500iu ew)
Should i take each gear on separate days,how would you split em since that dosage equals 2 shots of each)
That's my second cycle:first was run on 500 mg test E and 200 mg Deca
with great results
Any comments welcome!
Thats a big jump from the last cycle to this one and I think I remember you saying you were just "on". If so you need some time in between bro your gonna fuck yourself up.

I'll take some time off,just want to prepare and order sufficient stuff for my next cycle!!!Will wait at least a month between cycle!!!

I'll take some time off,just want to prepare and order sufficient stuff for my next cycle!!!Will wait at least a month between cycle!!!
Wait as long off as you were on. good rule of thum hell if you did a long cycle or a heavy one your just starting to come back online after a month

Other than that IMO your cycle looks good but if your limited on hcg I'd wait to use it for pct. Who cares if your nuts shrink as long as you get em back ya know. 1 thing though if it where me I'd bump the clomid to 100mg for the first week.

Thanks,and would you do like a shot of Test C on monday and thursday
a shot of Tren A on tuesday and friday and one of Eq on wednesday and saturday.
How would someone split those shots,am i right?

Many people say that Tren A is best dosed ED, supposed to be less sides that way, but i think it should eod at most. i may be wrong

My personal preference is to pinn everything on the same days. No reason or science to it I just like doing it that way

Thanks guess i'll have to ask to Heavy once again. Tren A ed, thinks my girlfriend will kill me if she knows it!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guess i'll have to ask to Heavy once again. Tren A ed, thinks my girlfriend will kill me if she knows it!
tren a ed you might not have to worry about you might kill her first! That shit makes me angry, and people dont like me when I'm angry

My personal preference is to pinn everything on the same days. No reason or science to it I just like doing it that way
Thanks,think i'll try your way!My girls know what i'm doing but doesn't like it anyway.Like this, there will less chance she find me a pinn up the ass!!!Sorry i did mean in the upper glutes for all of you perverts!

tren a ed you might not have to worry about you might kill her first! That shit makes me angry, and people dont like me when I'm angry
I don't think i have to worry about that!From what i read,Tren A seems to be a good choice to increase lean mass and strenght,also crazy vascularity that i'm definitely lacking!I'm big and not that fat but have trouble getting my skin paper thin. Water retention, maybe but my intake of sodium is as low as it can be!

you might want to try test prop instead. if your going to use trenA and pinn at least eod,
the prop tends to give less water retention and can pinn at the same time

you might want to try test prop instead. if your going to use trenA and pinn at least eod,
the prop tends to give less water retention and can pinn at the same time
You mean we can mix'em in the same shot?

How do you know if it's possible to mix something with another. Research or that's something that has to do with esthers???
Too bad i just did buy 100 ml of test cyp!

Jesus 100ml what are you a fucking horse

Jesus 100ml what are you a fucking horse
Wanted to be sure to have good test for the next year or so!Will also get soon 50 ml of Tren A and the same amount of EQ!
I'll be like a kid in a candy store!

wow. sounds like we got ourselves a real junky here haha. thats alot of gear man. how big do you plan on getting over the next year?

IML Gear Cream!
I've been natural all my life until two months ago.I'm already 6'2 and265lbs at 16 per bf , think a little help with juice could land me someday in a bodybuilding contest.Muscle already there just trouble getting the cuts and definition that i'm looking for. Even with all the dieting and cardio in the world!!!Can run a 10k in 50 min,not bad for man my size.

wow. sounds like we got ourselves a real junky here haha. thats alot of gear man. how big do you plan on getting over the next year?
Not that much of a junky, just trying to save money buying in bulk!!!

yeah i was just messing with ya. why not put some t3 or t4 with clen in there? i hear that works wonders. so your planning on some long term juicing i guess eh. 265 is pretty big. i used to wanna be 260 at 6'5 and stay at the 12% bf im at now but now im thinking 230 is ideal or else my knees get really sore and i lose my verticle for ball.

Yes i did play college ball too.Use to dunk on a 10 ft basket, at my weight the only thing i can now do is lay-up kiss the rim!!!lol but that's the truth!!!205-210 lbs use to be my perfect weight for sports, now i only want to be strong as a bull,or as weldingman!

yeah i took some pictures of bruises half way to my elbow from jamming last week. measured my verticle at 32 inches which means my reach is 11.'1.5 feet. used to be 11'8feet

yeah i took some pictures of bruises half way to my elbow from jamming last week. measured my verticle at 32 inches which means my reach is 11.'1.5 feet. used to be 11'8feet
At 6''5, must be a playground terror!My friend was 6''4 with a 38 vert.leap,doing 360 turning both ways and killing people at canadian collegial levels!I still love basketball but there's no league where i'm living!

ive hit my tricep on a 10foot rim which would mean my vertical was over 40inches for that. that hurt though fell flat on my back.

Back