• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lean bulk

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would like to know what's your stack of choice when it comes to gaining lean mass and muscle!!!

Test cyp
winny
clen

Test cyp
winny
clen
I have a free winny box that i did receive as a discount and after i read what Mudge had to say on Winny i don't think i'll try Winstrol!!!
But sounds interesting!

I have a free winny box that i did receive as a discount and after i read what Mudge had to say on Winny i don't think i'll try Winstrol!!!
But sounds interesting!
I've known guys who have had issues with winny but myself the only side I've had is that winny shoots my BP up pretty good. I know guys who have had some pretty bad joint issues but I've never had a peoblem. I dont know but I believe its different for different people

I've known guys who have had issues with winny but myself the only side I've had is that winny shoots my BP up pretty good. I know guys who have had some pretty bad joint issues but I've never had a peoblem. I dont know but I believe its different for different people
You're surely right but it seems than BP problems takes long to correct even after you stop dosing on Winny!

You're surely right but it seems than BP problems takes long to correct even after you stop dosing on Winny!
I took hawthorn berry and it dropped considerably and went back to normal within a week of stopping winny the last time. I'm not saying to use it if you dont want to dont. you asked for our favorite cutting cycle just my opinion

I didn't mean to offend you and by the way,did learn a new thing, didn't know hawthorne berry could help with BP!

I didn't mean to offend you and by the way,did learn a new thing, didn't know hawthorne berry could help with BP!
Your ok I'm not offended. And Hawthorne Berry will help regulate your BP on aas or PH I dont think it will help with prexisting BP issues. I dont know. Heavy probably has some info on it if your interested

Back