• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dieting

fgarcez

Strength and Honor!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, you know when you are srict with your diet for four months and you are so obsessed to get better and better that you can't even eat a diet stuff, everything has to be natural and pure (chicken, fish, potato an veggies)?
This is me, I seem not to be able to cheat, my head starts to ache when I think of cheating. This is why I wonder wether will be all right to take a day off, and I mean off...eating shit the hole day.
Is there anyone who could answer this?

If you have not cheated in months, and there are lots of ways to cheat, I'd say take a break! There's many different levels of cheating....you could go all out as you're suggesting...which will likely make you so sick to your stomach you'll be ill for days....or you could have just one "treat" meal, or one thing that you haven't had in a while that you used to enjoy....some might even consider not logging their food intake and just eating when they feel hungry a good enough "break"

Thanks w8, I think I know what to do...my only concern is with the amount of calories and fat and sugar, I am affraid the body may diggest all and store as body fat.
Some say the the body won't understand what's happaning and will throw everithing away.
what you suggest?

Originally posted by w8lifter
I say you relax for a day...eat healthy, but loosen up a bit :D
ditto, cause if you dont give yourself a little break, you'll have the tendency to really go off and eat crap.as sweets said there's ''treat'' meals or there are ''[cheat meals]'', go with the treat meal.
:)

so, eating homemade sweets and a pizza its tottaly out?
it is better to eat one only treat meal, (not a whole day), and of whole food, always keeping me far away from sugar, lactose and fat, right?

for me personally, a treat meal happens once a week. normally on Saturday nights after a long 60 plus hour week. i wouldnt go crazy for the whole day though. just my opinion o tay spanky.:laugh: :laugh:

I totally understand what you are saying about being a total freak about eating clean. When I am in contest prep, NOTHING can make me cheat...I prepare every grain of food myself and measure everything to the gram. I basically DO NOT BELIEVE in cheating when a show is approaching.

The rest of the year I stick to this basic plan...every meal is clean or a protein drink, however, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights I have a cheat meal. Pizza, burgers, pancakes, cake, ice cream, whatever. Any weight that I gain is gone by Tuesday and my mental state is great!

Thanks Gropro, I did that whole day eating shit and I put 5 pounds, I think I ate too much; however next day I ate only Protein, and started to build my diet slowly, like this: monday low carb (60 grams), tuesday medium carb (120 grams) and wednesday high carb (200 grams), and kept succetively that way...
Do you think it's better to start eating 200 carb and 300 protein everyday or should I keep this carb oxilation to get leaner?

IML Gear Cream!
I usually will keep my carb intake steady for the whole week, then raise it on the weekends. This is enough to fire up my metabolism. You can certainly do it your way though as well in order to get leaner. Just keep your protein high everyday, and make sure you get in carbs at your post workout meal!

thanks Gropro, I will do it...
I have one question, do you know whether excessive protein could cause acne? I don't know what it is, but my skin is full of acnes, and some people tell me that it could be too much protein that I am eating.

Originally posted by fgarcez
thanks Gropro, I will do it...
I have one question, do you know whether excessive protein could cause acne? I don't know what it is, but my skin is full of acnes, and some people tell me that it could be too much protein that I am eating.

Chances are it has nothing to do with your protein intake!

I get asked that about Creatine causing acne all of the time!

Many times a person goes on creatine and becomes 5-15% stronger in short order.... these heavier lifts cause an increase in "Growth and TEST" in that individual. So basically, there is a flood of hormones! :D Hormones = Acne!

DP

If its possible for you to shower before/after workouts that would probably help, although moreover some say to finish the shower with some cold water to close the pours back up.

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
I get asked that about Creatine causing acne all of the time!

Many times a person goes on creatine and becomes 5-15% stronger in short order.... these heavier lifts cause an increase in "Growth and TEST" in that individual. So basically, there is a flood of hormones! :D Hormones = Acne!

DP

Some people simply get oily skin from weight training regardless. This can come from increased hormones as well as simply the sweating. It also depends on age and genetic factors.

Back