• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

C/OStranick

Deparment of Corrections!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,
My name is Corey
I'm a Correctional Officer for the state of Delaware.
I'm 20 yrs old aprox. 6'2" and weigh somewhere in the range of 160-175 though it doesn't look like I do (post pic up soon).

I came here in the hopes of getting a bit bigger and cut, though cut is not a priority at the moment.

I am planning on training for the correctional SWAT team that we use, I am not sure of when the date the sign-ups are for the PT test but it is some months away as I have to work a year before trying out. So that means I have about 9 months to train and stay in shape.
I will get a list of what the PT test is here in a little while.

I want to weigh somewhere in the 200 range so between 190-210. Not too much more then that, I don't plan on getting too big.

I read the homework, I'll be starting that soon.

I have two questions, should I start Creatine supplements as soon as I start training? And should I do a loading phase at first or start off with 3-5g?

And thank you for those who welcome me to the forums.

I'll get specifics on my weight and everything soon.

Any help is appreciated, and criticism as well, I'll even consider flaming crit. because I am new and don't know too much about what I am doing.

Also anyone in Lower Delaware hit me up maybe we can train together.

Welcome to IM. :) For your occupation, you really need to bulk up. Always take care of yourself and family, good luck on the job. Best advice i can give you is eat to get big.

Back