• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

51 yr old newbe

banditsbb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all,

I'm a 51 yr old retired overhead lineman. Was forced into retirement after a electrical injury. Three back surgeries and a couple nerve surgeries later I decided on hitting the gym to get back in shape. Looking forward to reading the threads and learning from all the experienced members.

Banditsbb

Welcome bro! It's never too late to get back into lifting, no matter what the doctor says!

ceazur,

I take it you were in the Marine Corps. Thanks for the welcome. I was with the 2nd Marine Div. 2 Combat Engineers for 4 yrs.

Semper Fi
Banditsbb

Welcome Bandit! Never too old to start. After that type of surgery, you will need to train 'smart'.

Start an online journal and we can help you out.

Banditsbb, you're not the oldest here, I assure you.

You ARE older than me, though! <giggle!>

Herniated discs here, also anterolisthesis, osteoarthritis, medication and denial.

See? You've found the right place! :thumb:

^^ LOL Welcome to the Physical Therapy & Rehab for Old Folks forums :)

ceazur,

I take it you were in the Marine Corps. Thanks for the welcome. I was with the 2nd Marine Div. 2 Combat Engineers for 4 yrs.

Semper Fi
Banditsbb

Not yet sir, I am a Poolee awaiting recruit training. ^^Awesome to know your a Marine!

Banditsbb, you're not the oldest here, I assure you.

You ARE older than me, though! <giggle!>

Herniated disc here, also anterolisthesis, osteoarthritis, medication and denial.

See? You've found the right place! :thumb:

+ Intramedullary spinal cord tumor

youve came to the right place

Back