• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Benefits of whipping cream?

J1M

hungry for mrp
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
some diets are posted here using good amts of whipping cream (4-8 tbsp 2-3 times daily)
i was just wondering what it is good or used for? i went to buy some today and only assumption i have is to add fat :confused:
6g f/0g c/0g p
someone care to enlighten me :p

To add fat to your meal, to slow digestion, to prevent gluconeogenesis of protein, it's a change from flax seed oil, it's a fat source w/ less than a gram of carbs (no lactose), it works better in DP's recipes than flax seed oil :D

Yes :D Strawberries and cream protein shake or strawberries and flax protein shake....I'd take the cream :D

The stats in the first post are incorrect, amounts etc. I have a post here and at "that other board" about the anabolic effects of cream.

There may also be some talk in Mama's Boy's journal about Rheo Blair and Vince Gironda and their use of Cream :D

DP

Originally posted by w8lifter
To add fat to your meal, to slow digestion, to prevent gluconeogenesis of protein, it's a change from flax seed oil, it's a fat source w/ less than a gram of carbs (no lactose

In other words good for a "before bed" protein drink or a meal replacement??? Right???

Back