• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Placed an order

Order came in today. Everything in one package. Very professional appearance, time on delivery and overall service.

Ran the ISN numbers against the Geneza site and all gear came back as authentic.

I will be commencing cycle on Fri Jun 11th, and I will update accordingly.

:thumb:

Lookin to place an order here to start my first cycle. Is it appropriate to get a suggestion on a reputable site? Reading too many "I got burned" stories. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

First complaint guys. Had to pre-load my syringes before coming to work for 3 weeks and I didnt have enough Test in my first vial! Was supposed to be 10ml and I only got a little over 8ml worth of gear.

Cycle is going well, but that sucked.

I hate when that shit happens. In fact, every vial of test I've gotten has been short by at least 0.5-1ml.
Not from Naps but from WP and even my Dr. prescribed.
And no, I didn't screw up the dosing!

man do not sign for packs with steroids!
not good and safe! you never know when cops can come and they have documents you sign and get steroids!

IML Gear Cream!
man do not sign for packs with steroids!
not good and safe! you never know when cops can come and they have documents you sign and get steroids!

Registered mail needs a signature. Just because you sign for it does not imply you know the contents of the pack so just signing for registered packages isn't evidence enough.

First complaint guys. Had to pre-load my syringes before coming to work for 3 weeks and I didnt have enough Test in my first vial! Was supposed to be 10ml and I only got a little over 8ml worth of gear.

Cycle is going well, but that sucked.

i hate that bullshit you pay for 10ml wtf, they all do that shit. i never got a gear company once in vials that give 10ml its more like 7.5 to 8.0 at the very most. thats why i count that in when iam planning a cycle. i always count 7.5 ml as the amount iam going to get. but iam going to start complaining about it more now cause iam sick of it. the amps r usually right on. those fuckers that charge all that money and give you 7.5 ml vials. i think the most i ever got was 9 ml vial at most. ill start saying" iam paying by wats ml in the vial because this is fucking bullshit .

same shit happened to me - got 9mls out of one and 8mls out of another

Man, Naps has already gotten with me and offered to make this more than right with me.

What a great company. Fucking stellar service, good prices, prompt, the whole nine.

I will get a blood test next month and post up the numbers and if they come back good Naps has a lifelong customer here.

Man, Naps has already gotten with me and offered to make this more than right with me.

What a great company. Fucking stellar service, good prices, prompt, the whole nine.

I will get a blood test next month and post up the numbers and if they come back good Naps has a lifelong customer here.

It is good they are making it right but this has been going on for a long time. It's kinda like mail in rebates, the company knows the majority of people aren't going to mail them in. In your case the majority of people are not going to complain.

Naps has decent deals on human grade test also. I'd check into that next time you order.

somebody said that you have to sign even if its just regular airmail? is that true as i have a free 100 ct anadrol coming just without reg or nothing plain mail i never had to sign before just reg airmail, someone post please. 2 months ago i got amps reg mail and they just left them in my mail box? thnx fellows

somebody said that you have to sign even if its just regular airmail? is that true as i have a free 100 ct anadrol coming just without reg or nothing plain mail i never had to sign before just reg airmail, someone post please. 2 months ago i got amps reg mail and they just left them in my mail box? thnx fellows
Depends on your post man, i have had to sign for some and not for others.

Back