PDA

View Full Version : Sust and blood levels

Mudge
09-10-2002, 01:05 PM
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=160537

Mudge
09-10-2002, 01:07 PM
The above is a graph of single injections of sustanon 250, compared with other single 250mg injections of esters of 5,6,7, and 8 day half lives (using the equation posted on the graph).

The half lives assigned to each ester were:
TP- 3 days
TPP- 3 days
isoC - 7 days
dec- 10 days

I realize that these values for each half life are somewhat arguable.. But these values seem to be the most widely accepted approximations.

From the picture, you can see that the blood levels from a single sustanon injection are 2nd highest, with the highest initial blood levels being seen from the 5 day half life ester.

I should note that molecular weight of the ester was not taken into consideration.. If I had taken this into consideration, sustanon would appear even 'FASTER ACTING' than is shown. This is because the larger esters of testosterone in sustanon comprise a large portion of the T molecule.. What this means is that 100mg of the deconate ester is somewhat misleading since it doesn't amount to all that much (raw test).

I think it's important to realize, as seen from the theoretical model, that SUSTANON, despite it's 4 ester components, STILL resembles an AAS with a single ester.. And, in fact, is much faster acting than most believe.