• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fresh meat!

plaster25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup fellas! I'm new on this forum but I've been in the game for a while now. Wanted to get on here because I like the sponsers. Ready to get that post count up!

Welcome!

Sup fellas! I'm new on this forum but I've been in the game for a while now. Wanted to get on here because I like the sponsers. Ready to get that post count up!

fresh meat, LMFAO:roflmao: WELCOME bro!

i wasnt laughing at your user name i liked it, i just though it was original thats all. peace bro. imo

i wasnt laughing at your user name i liked it, i just though it was original thats all. peace bro. imo

My username? That's actually my job title bro. I've been a stucco plaster for about 5 years now. I guess it is original though, lol.

My username? That's actually my job title bro. I've been a stucco plaster for about 5 years now. I guess it is original though, lol.

oh, i thought i seen your username as freshmeat, me and my wife were lmfao. wonder why my dumb ass wife didnt say it was plaster25, but she and i were laughing so hard it must of got all fucked up. anyway bro another welcome and cant wait for some of your posts. imo..........:roflmao:

Welcome bud

Hey man brand new here too..........trying to get my post count up also. Although I havent been in the game like you........Lookin to start on a cycle. Are the sponsors on here reputable? Or you know any good sources?

Back