• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Single limb lifts??

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I havn't done many single limb lifts untill now, i have started using GP's workout and that involves a bit of that so here's the question.....
Should i do exactly the same amount of reps on each limb??
Eg: when i do conc curl i do about 25kgs 9 reps with my left arm but i can do 11-12 with the right :shrug: should i just do as many as poss on both arms or limit to the weaker??
Any help appreciated, Thanks guys!! :thumb:

I do the same #, I wonder how much that would make things worse. If anything I used to wonder if you should do less with the dominant arm, thankfully the disparity isnt that bad nowdays, my arms are 1/4" different in size.

Push the weaker arm/leg harder. If it fails early, do a dropset to get the reps equal to or passed the dominant arm.

I would do the same number of reps on the weak arm as the strong arm. You may just need to rest a brief second or maybe drop the weight. This will help een the strength and also promote improves symmetry.

I would also do a drop set on the week arm to get them the same .

I have the same problem. I was doing a 20p dumbell with my right, and barely 15 with my left. Embarasing that im doing 20 to begin with, but when i couldnt get 15 up, that was just sad :p

What is a "drop set" ?

What is a "drop set" ?
Its where you do say 6 reps, drop the weight, then do another 4 reps with less weight. All for one set.

Oh, i see.... *adds that*

Do you bring the weight up again on the next set, the drop it down again, too? or just get lower each set?

Originally posted by gopro
Push the weaker arm/leg harder. If it fails early, do a dropset to get the reps equal to or passed the dominant arm.
Thanks GP You were right in assuming "arm/leg" I have the same prob with my tri's etc. (my lil bro's in the background saying "say dick.. my left dicks stronger than my right" :rolleyes: say no more)
Anyway i'll do that thanks again guys
Oh and by the way GP your programme's a killer!! Just gettin drilled in the gym :eek: And lovin it :thumb:

Originally posted by peetrips

Thanks GP You were right in assuming "arm/leg" I have the same prob with my tri's etc. (my lil bro's in the background saying "say dick.. my left dicks stronger than my right" :rolleyes: say no more)
Anyway i'll do that thanks again guys
Oh and by the way GP your programme's a killer!! Just gettin drilled in the gym :eek: And lovin it :thumb:

Awesome...I am glad to hear you are doing well on my routine! Keep me posted! :thumb:

Back