• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Long story...

lean_n_76er

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yep it's a long one all right...

So my Fiance's cat has now been missing for about 4 days. We've looked in all his hiding places and checked with some of the neighbors, and still nothing. I called the local animal control and they could not be specific about picking up a cat, but suggested we come down to take a look. I advised them that there are 4 cats in the neighborhood that hang out together and have not seen one in the last few days. She said that doesn't sound right. (no shyt)! So... I call the Fiance and say, "let's go down to the shelter and see if the cat is there." So... we go.

We get there and look at all the cats, and no Smokey :bawling: Then this woman walks out with this little bitty shepard mix. So we spend a little time with the dog and it's just a real mellow dog!

Here's the story, some guy walks in and turns the dog over and said "he found the dog". Nobody believes him. The dog could barely stand and had trama to the neck. They believe the dog jumped from something and landed on his head or was jerked real hard on a leash :mad: They told us that when he was brought in, to stand, his front paws and his nose made a tripod to keep him from falling over. :(

So, we spend a little more time with the dog, and guess what...

We adopted a little shepard mix today! We get him in 2 days (after getting fixed :eek: ) and he needs a steriod for another 2 weeks and then a trip back to the vet and see what the outlook is! The vet's initial was to put the dog down, but all the workers there talked him out of it! Now the vet said he'll make a complete recovery!

Just had to share this with some of my friends! Sad thing is, we still haven't found Smokey though. :(

:( Hope the dog, and the kitty works out. My folks had a cat that dissapeared too, just kept coming home less and less and eventually never seen again, been about 8 months or so.

OMG, I have tears in my eyes. It kills me everytime I hear of an animal cruelty story. WTF, we domesticated them, they didn't ask to be taken from the wild and have to rely on human beings, we did it. Now it is our responsibilty to take care of them and love them.

Lean - I too have a dog from a shelter, she was never beaten but she was left as a 2 week old puppy to fend for herself and she was the only one of the litter. I even bottle fed her for a few weeks.

Take care of your little puppy, he/she may be timid and very shy until he/she can trust humans again. At least the trauma was while it was still a pup so it will easily forgive humans this time. Remember that you've saved this dogs life and I don't care what anyone says, dogs from shelters are more lovable than paying $900.00 for one at a store because they know and appreciate you saving them. Just remember to love they and they will give you the best 15-18 years you'll never forget. :)

When I was a kid we had a cat that disappeared. Then years later he showed up again and died. He came home to die basically.

Hope Smokey shows back up.

Good luck with the new member of the family.

When Second Chance Pets shows at the pet store I always wanna take all the animals home. I grew up with a bunch of pets.

[No message]

Last edited:
Originally posted by Golds_Soldier

yuuup Smokey might show up and die.....

You know, I thought of all the worst things I could possible say to you in a pm and my Fiance said it wasn't worth it. And you know what, she's right!

The only conclusion I can come to is that you are a anti-social, insecure person. One who all the kids pick on and laugh at you behind your back. You have no social skills and therefore are a loner. The only reason that you are here is to find an outlet for your anger, which you have a lot of. You feel the need to brag about what you "think" you have in your own little world. And before you retort with how big you are and how bad you are, I personally think you are full of it. You have never posted any stats except with what you say you can bench and squatt. I could say the same things, but that's all I would be doing.

You Kane, have a serious social problem and I can only hope that some day you come to the realization that you are only hurting yourself! If I remember correctly, you once asked for help to "become a better person." With this attitude, it's a wonder anyone will ever help you. You have to help yourself first!

yuuup Smokey might show up and die.....

I don't want to propogate bad feelings, but I think to better yourself and your own life you should get rid of the negative side of yourself.

There are 3 kinds of people in life. Those that are winners, striving to be thier best. Then there are the people who just do what they have to in order to get by, then there is the last type of person who always bitches about those on top and what a raw deal they always have in life, always looking at the negative side of things with not a good thing to say about anything.

Negativity breeds the same, I can tell you from my own personal experience in life if you avoid this sort of feeling and talk you will be a happier person and so will those around you.

< /Richard Simmons >

Last edited:
Hey Lean-
I was watching my parent's cats while they were on vacation. They live out on the Eastern part of town where there are coyotes. My parents keep the cats in the garage at night for their safety. I got to their house a bit late one night and did all the tricks my parent do to 'attract' the cats: honk the horn to let them knwo that they are home. No cat. I went in and turned on the back porch light, no cat. I didn't see her all night. The male cat was in the garage, so he was safe. Long story short, I think the coyotes got her. I was really upset, as I liked the cat and I felt it was my fault for not getting to their place sooner.
The male cat was moping around the for some time, so my parents got a puppy. I think the cat now longs for his moping days back! He's pretty funny, he will tolerate, even maybe play with the dog sometimes, but when he's had enough....he gives the dog a nice right hook!

Too bad about Smokey.
Very insensitive what what's his nutz said...

Burner - did the female cat ever show up? J/C and got to love the "right cross" from a cat...

Fade - the "take them all home", that's my Fiance and me! Just not enough room for them. LOL! I forgot to mention to you that the day after you said you bought your African Grey... the local paper had a huge add in it for a lost African Grey...hmmmmm, coincidence???? BTW, just how many pets did you have?

Mochy - Wait until you see his little face. I don't know anyone that would of been able to resist him! This is the first "rescue dog" I have ever owned, but not the first mix. We were thinking about a Pug, but.... $500 to $100... you do the math...LOL! (Not that money was a factor)

Mudge - thanks, I'm sure all will work out! And thanks for the reply to Kane or GS or what ever you want to call him...

nope. she is gone. they wold never stay out for more than a couple days, most, and it has been six months...so....

Ever watch the Animal Pricinct on Animal Channel?
THere was a distubing story about some dumb biatch in NYC w/ a German Shepard. The poor thing was completely infested with ticks, to the point that they were literally sucking the blood out of it. They rescued the poor creature, de-ticked it and brought it back to good health. Happy ending, the former owner was arrested and charged, and the dog was adopted by a nice couple in Canada...showed film of the dog fully back to healthy weight and playing in the snow....

IML Gear Cream!
Was that the one from Michigan? Dog was under the stairs? White spots (ticks) all over, guy said the dog's been like that for about 2 months and "he was just going to bring him in". That the one?

sounds close. the dog was in a nasty alleyway.
black woman owned him?
THey had him in the shelter and were taking the ticks off with a curry comb thing?
Pretty nasty. You just wanted to smack that woman around for allowing that to happen to that poor dog!

That's the one! Same episode had the dog that attacked a little girl and the dog's owner shot the dog???

I didn't see that one.
I think they mix the 'calls' up for diferent shows? Or I tuned in too late?

Well 76er i posted my pics i posted my stats........let me see yours, dude. from what i see in your avatar i am not really impressed......and i am not talkin only about u, boy

U should have sent that personal message i like hate mail :)

gay-smiley.gif

Well 76er i posted my pics i posted my stats........let me see yours, dude. from what i see in your avatar i am not really impressed......and i am not talkin only about u, boy

U should have sent that personal message i like hate mail :)

This isn't a pissing competiton...we're all here to better ourselves.

Originally posted by lean_n_76er

Fade - the "take them all home", that's my Fiance and me! Just not enough room for them. LOL! I forgot to mention to you that the day after you said you bought your African Grey... the local paper had a huge add in it for a lost African Grey...hmmmmm, coincidence???? BTW, just how many pets did you have?
Prince has the African Grey. My parrot is a Green Cheek Conure.

When I was a kid I had 5 dogs: tea cup poodle, great dane, german shorthair, and two medium sized mutts; anywhere from 3-5 stray cats; four ferrets; chickens a duck and some fish.

Originally posted by Fade99
When I was a kid I had 5 dogs: tea cup poodle, great dane, german shorthair, and two medium sized mutts; anywhere from 3-5 stray cats; four ferrets; chickens a duck and some fish.
Admit it, you were thinking about opening up your own restaraunt, weren't you?:finger:
:p

:haha: :rofl:

It would have never worked... he loves animals and hates people :shrug:

Last edited:
Hey Fade...maybe you should change your name to Noah????
:D

I'm just curious who deleated GS's message. It's not like I didn't see it because it's been quoted twice now.

STB - as for a pissing contest - Sorry my friend he made it way to personal for that. I don't care what he says about me but leave my Fiance out of this.

GS - if you were to look around and use that little piece of grey matter between your ears for something other than your next line of BS, you could look in the Diary section and find my user name and my stats are posted there. I never once said that I was huge (like you did), nor have I made any attempt to hide the fact that I will not post pics because of the fact that I know I need imporvement! YOU on the other hand have a way of pissing everyone here off with your stupid little comments and REQUESTING negative feedback. I can only say that I truely feel sorry for you. I can't imagine what someone must have done to you to make you so negative. (Well I can imagine and have thought about what I would like to have happened to you.)

Your dream of being the next Jay or the next Ronnie or Shawn will never happen with that attitude. Somewhere, someone will always be bigger and hopefully you piss that guy off and he just mopps the floor with your ass! And that is all I have to say to you, BOY!

I'm just curious who deleated GS's message. It's not like I didn't see it because it's been quoted twice now.

I deleted it. Is there a problem?

No problem, just didn't make any sence to me seeing how it was quoted. That's all. No problem here W8. :thumb:

"and i am not talkin only about u, boy"

...actually, I'm thinking she could be quite a hottie!
go lean, GO!

No problem, just didn't make any sence to me seeing how it was quoted. That's all. No problem here W8. :thumb:

Sorry buddy, it`s probably my fault.

I edited his first post on here ( the one about you cat coming back dead ) and saud some rather accurate things about him....he`s now taking it out on you. :rolleyes:

STB - as for a pissing contest - Sorry my friend he made it way to personal for that. I don't care what he says about me but leave my Fiance out of this.

Sorry Lean, that comment was ment for GS not you. :)

Originally posted by Burner02
"and i am not talkin only about u, boy"

...actually, I'm thinking she could be quite a hottie!
go lean, GO!

Actually, she is a hottie! Thanks B!

Anytime, bro-

Dang, there were a couple of bachellorette parties at my club on Saturday. I was working right outside the front door...so I had 'first dibs' on all the girls...
One of the parties came in...damn, the bride to be was smokin!
She had a bunch of those candy necklaces on, and was saying that for $1, I could 'bite' her. Now, trying to keep my sugars down.....I politely refused....I did, get to put my $1 in her garter and wish her good luck. Now her friend on the other hand...wished I had the opportunity to bite ANYTHING on her...
I really need to be more bold.....

Back