• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MARKUS RUHL - 10 weeks out of the DALLAS Euorpa Show

Absolutely massive. One of my fav bodybuilders.

Out of all the bodybuilders at the O, he's the one that I liked best for his showmanship. He always seemed to be enjoying himself, and he always acknowledged his fans.

I'm glad that he's back!

I have his "Made in Germany". Fantastic DVD. Met him at a show in Reading, the 2006 NPC Mountain Valley Championship. That show's defunct now, but they always ran a great competition.

ironmagruhl.jpg

ironmagruhldrawing.jpg

A pretty lame illustration (with a black felt tip) but he signed it which automatically makes the drawing SUPAH COOL!!!

:nerd:

Yeah he seems genuinely likeable. Unlike cutler for instance.

Really? I was never a fan of Cutler until I saw his DVDs were available on Netflix. I rented "One Step Closer" and became a fan.

Purchased that DVD plus "Jay to Z" and "All Access" since then.

Victor Martinez is great with the fans. Got to meet him at a few Maryland shows. Just seems like a regular person. No arrogance there.

I've never met Shawn Ray, but from his radio show on MD? Jeez. :loser: He always seems to cut people off and seem like he's not interested at all in what they have to say.

Back