PDA

View Full Version : I may be Obsessed

TheGreatSatan
06-20-2010, 10:25 PM
OK, let's set the stage.

About 6 months ago I was still working at Office Depot. One day this really cute short haired blonde comes in to have her laptop worked on. From the moment I saw her, I was in love. She's not strikingly hot either, {I'd probably nomally rate her as a 7 (outta 10)}, it's just something about her....

I think it's her green eyes.

She picked up her computer and for the next few days I thought about her. Turns out she was friends with another girl who worked there too. Later her friend (who worked there already) said that the hot blonde wanted a job here. My buddy, who was the department head and who agreed that she was cute, expedited her hiring.

She worked there the entire time I did and still does now that I don't. She was easy to talk to and even thought it was cool that I'm a Satanist! We would always flirt with eachother and I'd hardly get any work done the days she was scheduled to work.

Anyway, I've been gone 10 days now and I think about her :daydream: waaaay more than a married guy should be.

Little Wing
06-21-2010, 01:43 AM
well if your wife reads this you won't need to worry about that job hunting thing. maybe we need a mental health forum. :coffee:

TheGreatSatan
06-21-2010, 06:53 AM
I don't use gay boook. I have her cell phone # already if I really wanted to talk to her. I'd really just like to go to her work and STARE at her for hours anyway

MyK
06-21-2010, 08:16 AM
ghey!

Little Wing
06-21-2010, 08:37 AM
so are you saying maybe they fired you for sexually harassing this chick? or cuz your whoremones kept you from getting any work done???
:nerd:

trust me let it go. somewhere in the world some guy is as bored with her as you are your wife and if she was yours you would be too. it's a primal mating thing that has little use in today's world where we live to be 90 and use birth control most of the time anyway. snap out of it.

“Men only love a woman for 42 months, which covers 9 months of gestation and 33 months of post-natal care. Both sexes maximize reproduction by starting a new reproductive cycle with a new partner when a child can feed itself.”

both sexes, meaning have you wondered at all what the little wifey is thinking? :nerd:

http://www.theoriginofemotions.com/assets/theoriginofemotions.pdf

TheGreatSatan
06-21-2010, 10:16 AM
so are you saying maybe they fired you for sexually harassing this chick? or cuz your whoremones kept you from getting any work done???

I know that's definitely not the case

Little Wing
06-21-2010, 10:23 AM
I know that's definitely not the case

i know i'm just teasing you. :dont:

MyK
06-21-2010, 10:28 AM
so are
http://www.theoriginofemotions.com/assets/theoriginofemotions.pdf

great book!

where on earth did you find this???

Little Wing
06-21-2010, 10:38 AM
i found it using stumble upon.

MyK
06-21-2010, 10:52 AM
i found it using stumble upon.

so you stumbled upon it?

Little Wing
06-21-2010, 11:23 AM
yes. you can dl it right there. i'm pretty sure that's how i found it. you can put a search word in stumbleupon and it will find relevant sites i probably stumbled "emotions".

TheGreatSatan
06-21-2010, 12:06 PM
You need to just break into her house and sniff her panties already.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

pot/muscle head
08-01-2010, 09:31 PM
i must see a picture of her

ATyler
10-05-2010, 10:02 AM
i must see a picture of her

Wow I think someone got a hard on from your story hahaha

MDR
10-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Flirting and being attracted to other women is fine for a married guy. But becoming overly preoccupied and not focusing on your spouse is a sign to me that something is wrong with the primary relationship. If I was in your shoes, I would turn things around and look for chances to enjoy the company of my wife, and enjoy our relationship. Easy to take all the reasons you got together in the first place for granted, especially if you have been married for awhile. Fantasy is always easier than reality. I'm sure the fantasy girl comes with her own set of baggage just like everyone.

sprayherup
10-05-2010, 12:09 PM
So did you fuck her yet?

:coffee:

REDDOG309
10-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Sneak into her house and sprayherup. make sure the lighting is just right for your fantasy.

sprayherup
10-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Great idea. That's very popular in Japan. :coffee:

2tomlinson
10-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Little Wing, where does this come from? Interesting, but is it associated with some specific research?
“Men only love a woman for 42 months, which covers 9 months of gestation and 33 months of post-natal care. Both sexes maximize reproduction by starting a new reproductive cycle with a new partner when a child can feed itself.”

MyK
10-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Little Wing, where does this come from? Interesting, but is it associated with some specific research?

thats evolutionary psychology. crazy new field that is only a couple of years old, but very fascinating

Dark Geared God
10-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Hopefully you were able to rummage through her hard drive and gather as much info as possible. a potential goldmine of info there. You can learn a lot!

Or the very least, acquire her facebook url!
Or use the info for free sex:coffee:

pitbullguy0101
10-05-2010, 04:17 PM
You need to just break into her house and sniff her panties already.

x2:roflmao::roflmao: or like i perfer while sniffin the dirty ones :whackit: all over the clean ones or her pillow. after that youll be done with her

vortrit
10-05-2010, 04:19 PM
You belong in a Turkish prison.

proxy10
10-13-2010, 09:19 PM
how's her figure, voluptuous?