• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyHardBody

Fitness Diva
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey eveyone! I'm new here. My name is Michaellyn. I'm 25 year old female from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I'm a nurse and a fitness and swimwear model. :wave: :wave2: :hello: I've into bodybuilding and fitness since I was 14. I got into it for strength training for volleyball and softball.

:wave: Hello and welcome to the Zoo. I am however having a little problem with your stats though, they seem too good to be true. So if you would be so kind as to post pics as soon as possible we would be much obliged:D:eyebrow:

Originally posted by SexyHardBody
Hey eveyone! I'm new here. My name is Michaellyn. I'm 25 year old female from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I'm a nurse and a fitness and swimwear model. :wave: :wave2: :hello: I've into bodybuilding and fitness since I was 14. I got into it for strength training for volleyball and softball.

Oh good Lord. This type of introduction on this forum is like putting a kitten into a cage full of horny......er...I mean hungry pitbulls! It's not gonna be pretty.:no:

Oh well, welcome aboard............Now, release the perverts!:eek: :rofl:

Originally posted by irontime
:wave: Hello and welcome to the Zoo. I am however having a little problem with your stats though, they seem too good to be true. So if you would be so kind as to post pics as soon as possible we would be much obliged:D:eyebrow:

I just posted some pics of me in the members pictures forum. Take a good look for yourself.

You're already attracting alot of attention so i'd better get my Hello in here and quick :wave:

Welcome to the board and enjoy !

OMG!!!It, da welcoming comitee????(since when?)
Anyhoo,yes welcome to da zoo, please don't feed da animals!!!
I'm sure you'll like it here,we all did and now we can't get 'nuff...
:) :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Hey!!! I know you!!!

You're from ABC.com... RedHeadHardBody!!!

Welcome!!!

Hey!
Welcome!
I like this girl. She didn't jus ask to have a look at her...she TOLD us to have a GOOD look!
Hottie w/ an attitude! (good one, by the way)
:wave:

Welcome aboard! You sound like a GREAT addition!

Welcome!

Don't mind these hornballs, most of them are actually pretty nice guys;) :grin:

yep, we're nice hornballs!

hey... I am too a hornball!
:D

Ohhh! I got smoochies from Les! Guys, eat my dust!

Man, Burner, smooches from Les... you got it made now :D

Almost..I still can't get her to cook for me....
:(
But this is a start!

IML Gear Cream!
You know she's just dating this guy (ok shakin up) but she's not married!!! So there may be hope ;)

hey there, how you doin ;)

Hey! it's Joey Crashman!

Originally posted by butterfly
You know she's just dating this guy (ok shakin up) but she's not married!!! So there may be hope ;)

I'm not dating anyone at the moment. I'm single. I quit looking. I'm hot so I know I'll end up landing myself a rich guy.

Originally posted by Burner02
Hey! it's Joey Crashman!

huh? what'd i miss?

She was talking about Les to me.

You are lookig to marry a guy named Rich????
:D

C'mon Crash---
you said, "how you 'doin'

Joey from Friends?

have you heard of my magic 5 dollar dates?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back