• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Health Advice Please

donaldkeir

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so I'm very unhealthy. I'm almost 17, 5' 11'', almost 300 lbs, but am very strong. I know I can still make a change for the better and that's why I'm here. I need help making good diet restrictions, exercise recommendations, and vitamin/mineral suggestions. I am always tired, and my lower back hurts. I don't eat too much junk food, and just stopped drinking soda. I work next to a specialty pharmacy that just opened and a farmers market. Anything will be helpful. Thanks

I'd start with some light cardio. Treadmill, walking around your neighborhood. Just to get the pulse up and start working off some extra pounds.

But start some cardio and start eating healthier. My own experience is that getting on track to a healthier diet is easier if you have one day a week where you eat what you want so you get the cravings out of your system for the next week of eating healthy foods.

Im 6'4 320 and hold my weight well but i got a gut on me and need to lose eat i have been dieting ok so far and running every other day. Benn working out for about an hour every few days but i weigh the same and im still big. Not sure what to do and im not sure if it would be healthy to start a cycle cus i have never done anything like that but would like too.
Im Running only a mile at a medium pace takes about 15 min then work out for about an hour. im not looking for a shortcut with steroids i would like to take a cycle while im trying to lose my stomach cus i head some types can help you burn fat and. I and not realy sure how many carbs im taking in. I think like 1100 some where around there.

^Drop the carbs and you'll drop the weight, Big Shawn. Would be an easy first step. Swap out the sodas (if you drink them) and drink water instead. Throw the buns away on your burgers or ask for them special order, no buns, condiments, or cheese.

Google keto diet.

Good luck!

I have been eatting nothing but grilled chicken and steamd vegs. 3 to 4 times a day and thats it not soda only water. but some times i dont eat at all how long so i stay on a treadmill? the last time i got down to 290 i wasnt eatting anything and drinking lots of water but i let my self go again.

I have felt how amazing it can be to simply reduce or remove my sugar intake. The only sugar I have on a daily basis is about a tsp in my morning coffee. Definately veggies > fruit, and raw are often best of all. You will need to make a lifestyle change, don't expect to do a short period of strict dieting and working out, make a change for the better and simply devote yourself to eating healthier and staying active. Something else to keep in mind, if you are doing things the healthy way, you will gradually lose weight over time, this will require patience, you can't expect to drop 20% of your body weight in a matter of months. I think its 1-2 lbs a week which is around the healthy range.

If you are neglecting to eat, you are probably just putting your cells into conservation mode, meaning your body is turning them into the bad kind. This is completely counterproductive because it just makes the cells burn slower, if at all, because they are trying to conserve.

I have been eatting nothing but grilled chicken and steamd vegs. 3 to 4 times a day and thats it not soda only water. but some times i dont eat at all how long so i stay on a treadmill? the last time i got down to 290 i wasnt eatting anything and drinking lots of water but i let my self go again.

Not eating messes with your system big time just like MuscleGirl said.

Add in more cardio and as your get closer to your goal then bring in more of the weights. Or do some after the cardio.

I recommend if your knees can handle if and your gym has one do the Stair Climber, it's like an escalator makes you have to lift your legs and move. It's hard as hell to start but it's burns alot more calories than just the treadmill. Plus you'll increase your lung capacity big time.

Or on the treadmill use the random setting so it varies the angle of the treadmill through the time your going.

In addition to this you have to make sure your eating on a schedule, diets like Keto and Carb Cycling are proven ways that all can be used. And there is alot of information in the boards and google on these.

For the origional poster the same is true, but as you didn't mention if you've ever been to the gym or even have access I'd reccomend looking into the diet options, and just get out and walk. Start slow and set a goal to go a little farther or a little faster every day. You can do it just don't get frustrated and quit because it's not happening as fast as you'd like.

I reccomend using measurements and not just the scale as it's possible you may gain muscle which is more dense and the scale not move but actually lose a pant size (I've had this happen) it helps to lessen the frustration factor.

Good luck guys

thank you all im going to look in to the keto diet and see how that does thinking about taking pic of myself every first of the mounth and go from there and trust me im in it for life now. I have always been the big guy out of the group and im tired of it. so thank yall again.

avoid salt (not salt free diet but keep it to minimum), sugar and unhealthy fat!
try olive oil instead, tuna fish, fat free yogurt and if anything you can always try having 3oz or 6oz of water before every meal, that way you'll eat less. Don't forget about nuts! almonds and walnuts are a great source of essential fatty acids that your body need. Should I even have to mention peanuts? Peanut butter (salt free, low in sugar or even zero sugar) helps lower your bad cholesterol levels (5 table spoons a day). The guys covered most of the things that you should be doing so I'm covering diet more. Try to record your progress so you'd know that you're making progress and that way would be more motivated to work harder and continue doing so.

HI Donaldkeir, I believe on the fitness stand point of being healthy, even if you cannot go to a gym, is just being active period. I know a few people that never even work out, but they stay so active running around, playing some kind of sport, etc, that when you look at them with their shirts off you would think they go to the gym on a regular basis.

As you can see there is a lot of lies out there, but there are truths to of course. When it comes to eating healthy especially. Fore example, you go to the grocery store and you see stuff on the box saying either some kind of health food, or low in fat or whatever, and half the time that food isn't good for you anyways, and a lot of the same food that says that actually puts on fats. I cover a lot more of this in my blog if you like to check it out.

IML Gear Cream!
it would be great that you want to get healthier it's a good idea to talk to a doctor or nutritionist before making any major lifestyle changes.

Back