• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help stat !!!

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A week ago I noticed a HUGE ass purple bruise on one of my hammys. Over the past week I have noticed a few more bruises popping up all over my legs. This evening I got out of the shower and realized that I have about 30 bruises all over my legs and have no idea how they got there.

Any ideas? At first I thought that it was perhaps my iron levels dropping? Any other ideas?

You taking a lot of aspirin?

No aspirin at all.

where abouts on your legs are they? are they all on your hamstrings, or all over??

Thanks. I took an iron supplement this morning and will watch it over the next few days. Head to the drs next week if more appear. Thanks again.

Hmm, never heard of this.......

Any supplements at all that thin the blood? I've heard of one in particular that you shouldn't take with aspirin because of blood thinning/bruising issues but can't recall what it is.

when i was on birth control pills i bruised from seemingly the most minute bump. the drs said it wasn't that but it came and went with the pill whenever i was on it. if you recently started them maybe that's something to consider.

when i was on birth control pills i bruised from seemingly the most minute bump. the drs said it wasn't that but it came and went with the pill whenever i was on it. if you recently started them maybe that's something to consider.

Nope havent been on BC for over 10 years so thats not it :)

Vit E and Ginger extract are a few supps that are said to thin blood.

Nope neither of these either.

I am thinking that perhaps it is just a side effect from my clutzo syndrome. It does state somewhere that it could potentially be the beginning of my liver not working properly and I will watch out for other symptoms BUT right now thats the only thing going on.

Thanks so much everyone.

my shoulder was inexplicably killing me once when Tess was little. finally i noticed it was absentmindedly holding her hand while she swung all around pivoting on her feet pulling my arm. i hope you realize it's cause and it's nothing bad. could be contact areas with weight equipment etc.

Back