PDA

View Full Version : Insight into the Female Orgasm

Muscle_Girl
07-04-2010, 09:31 PM
I am not an expert, I am simply going based on my own experiences and research.

I would have to say that 70% of men have no clue how to get a woman off, and those of you saying "I damn well do know, this chick screamed for hours," she was probably faking it. Nearly just as many women have no clue how to get themselves off. Every woman has faked it at one point or another, whether the reason was to end a terrible encounter, or simply give a guy trying so damn hard a pat on the back, it has happened. Here are a few things to take into consideration if you are genuinely trying to please a woman:

- It takes a guy roughly 2-10 minutes of stimulation to reach an orgasm; women require up to 30 minutes of stimulation to be in a position to achieve an orgasm. **Note that stimulation is defined as foreplay, keep in mind that constant direct clitoral/vaginal contact doesn't count (imagine rubbing the same spot on your arm with sand paper for 30 minutes, thats what it feels like for a woman when her clit is over-stimulated), foreplay in the form of kissing, massaging, rubbing various body parts is most likely to arouse her to the point of being able to achieve an orgasm once stimulated properly (clitorally).

- The female areola/nipple is the complete opposite of the male, it has almost no feeling, and is often not an arousal point for women. If you want to play around up top, caress her breasts, gently, if you are rough, it can cause great pain.

- Women can only feel about 2 inches into their vagina, the rest is senseless, though if the top wall (towards her head) is hit, it can cause pain.

- Just because she is wet, doesn't mean she is ready. There is a process in which the female body goes into when stimulated sexually, muscles relax in preparation for the penis, which is why foreplay is very important. If you go in dry, you will only cause her pain and damage.

- The female vagina often can only support 3-6 inches of length, this is after she is stimulated enough. If you are larger, you are most likely causing her pain by going too far.

- Almost all women are self-conscious of their smell down there, this can distract us from actually achieving an orgasm.

- Women are easily distracted from the task at hand, they can often end up thinking about how their day was, appointments in the future, you name it, if she isn't into it, her mind is elsewhere. Try to keep her on task by reminding her to control her breathing, focusing on breathing will allow her to clear her mind, and hopefully have a better chance at achieving an orgasm.

- When sleeping with a guy for the first few times, women rarely achieve orgasms, mostly because they are not fully comfortable and are greatly self-conscious of how you view them, how they smell, whether they are doing things right, etc.

- A woman will almost never achieve an orgasm if her feet are cold.

- The female orgasm can last anywhere from 10 seconds to several minutes, also, several orgasms can be achieved over a short period of time.

- The female sexual fluid is actually sweat produced during arousal, the only way she could end up "squirting" is if she produces a significant amount and this is released from muscles contracting.

As with anything, there are always exceptions, but for the most part, these facts apply to the majority of women. Hopefully, with a little insight, there will be a few more pleased women out there. Knowledge is power!

theCaptn'
07-04-2010, 10:08 PM
:daydream:

Built
07-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Heh. So it's true. I AM a guy.

Unless... ? <places feet in cold water, prepares to test the "cold feet" conjecture>

unclem
07-04-2010, 10:40 PM

I would have to say that 70% of men have no clue how to get a woman off, and those of you saying "I damn well do know, this chick screamed for hours," she was probably faking it. Nearly just as many women have no clue how to get themselves off. Every woman has faked it at one point or another, whether the reason was to end a terrible encounter, or simply give a guy trying so damn hard a pat on the back, it has happened. Here are a few things to take into consideration if you are genuinely trying to please a woman:

- It takes a guy roughly 2-10 minutes of stimulation to reach an orgasm; women require up to 30 minutes of stimulation to be in a position to achieve an orgasm. **Note that stimulation is defined as foreplay, keep in mind that constant direct clitoral/vaginal contact doesn't count (imagine rubbing the same spot on your arm with sand paper for 30 minutes, thats what it feels like for a woman when her clit is over-stimulated), foreplay in the form of kissing, massaging, rubbing various body parts is most likely to arouse her to the point of being able to achieve an orgasm once stimulated properly (clitorally).

- The female areola/nipple is the complete opposite of the male, it has almost no feeling, and is often not an arousal point for women. If you want to play around up top, caress her breasts, gently, if you are rough, it can cause great pain.

- Women can only feel about 2 inches into their vagina, the rest is senseless, though if the top wall (towards her head) is hit, it can cause pain.

- Just because she is wet, doesn't mean she is ready. There is a process in which the female body goes into when stimulated sexually, muscles relax in preparation for the penis, which is why foreplay is very important. If you go in dry, you will only cause her pain and damage.

- The female vagina often can only support 3-6 inches of length, this is after she is stimulated enough. If you are larger, you are most likely causing her pain by going too far.

- Almost all women are self-conscious of their smell down there, this can distract us from actually achieving an orgasm.

- Women are easily distracted from the task at hand, they can often end up thinking about how their day was, appointments in the future, you name it, if she isn't into it, her mind is elsewhere. Try to keep her on task by reminding her to control her breathing, focusing on breathing will allow her to clear her mind, and hopefully have a better chance at achieving an orgasm.

- When sleeping with a guy for the first few times, women rarely achieve orgasms, mostly because they are not fully comfortable and are greatly self-conscious of how you view them, how they smell, whether they are doing things right, etc.

- The female orgasm can last anywhere from 10 seconds to several minutes, also, several orgasms can be achieved over a short period of time.

- The female sexual fluid is actually sweat produced during arousal, the only way she could end up "squirting" is if she produces a significant amount and this is released from muscles contracting.

As with anything, there are always exceptions, but for the most part, these facts apply to the majority of women. Hopefully, with a little insight, there will be a few more pleased women out there. Knowledge is power!

good post muscle, now thats why my wife wouldnt talk to me these past 20 yrs, ok now i get it. lol.:hmmm:

Muscle_Girl
07-05-2010, 07:59 AM
Heh. So it's true. I AM a guy.

Unless... ? <places feet in cold water, prepares to test the "cold feet" conjecture>
As I said, there are exceptions :)

Feel free to post what works for you.

DOMS
07-05-2010, 08:31 AM
- The female areola/nipple is the complete opposite of the male, it has almost no feeling, and is often not an arousal point for women.

Everything sounds good except for this. I've seen too many women get off on playing with their nipples. If the arousal is not physical in origin, it's probably psychological. Either way, it works.

I've never had a problem getting a girl to orgasm. Mostly because I like to do it orally. I go down so long that I need a snorkel and a lunch.

Vieope
07-05-2010, 11:08 AM
I could tell you a very good way to give most women orgasm but I wont say it. You may think I am joking but it is not for everyone to know.

"Come on V, if you knew anything.."

"V, you dont know anyhing about it!"

I do but I really wont say it.

TheGreatSatan
07-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Why do I care what she feels. . . . .

2tomlinson
07-05-2010, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=Muscle_Girl;2026024]I am not an expert, I am simply going based on my own experiences and research.

This is entirely opposite my experience. Indeed, I have been with women who come close to orgasm, simply through persistent attention to their breasts. This includes one woman who had implants -- granted, very good ones, not the cheap plastic models. Which may explain the difference in sensitivity. Something I find interesting is that a few women -- very few -- orgasm so intensely that they seem completely disoriented afterward, as if in a fog, and very vulnerable. Particularly true of the one woman I was with who squirted convulsively during orgasm. Which was really fun. Anyone else experienced this?

Perdido
07-05-2010, 03:02 PM
At my age I just cut to the chase and ask her: What gets you off?
Saves a whole bunch of time getting there. Then it's just perfecting things. :coffee:

Vieope
07-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Something I find interesting is that a few women -- very few -- orgasm so intensely that they seem completely disoriented afterward, as if in a fog, and very vulnerable. Particularly true of the one woman I was with who squirted convulsively during orgasm.

I really like what you wrote above.

Little Wing
07-05-2010, 06:01 PM
it's hard for me to get off if a guy ignores my nipples. they are very sensitive and a key factor for me anyway in sexual arousal. i also think i may be a guy. it takes me 3 minutes to get off. and i don't think pussy juice is anything at all like sweat. sweat is like salty water but pussy juice is clear and thicker like hmmm lube. it's more than sweat.

jmorrison
07-05-2010, 08:26 PM
My ex wife was a squirter. The first time she was laying on top of me, with me on my back, and her facing away from me. With me in her and rubbing the sweet spot. Suddenly she sprayed my toes. All action ceased.

"Did you just pee on me?"

"I dont know...I dont think so"

"If you peed on me I'm going to be pissed".

Anyway, after a few rounds of this, she was concerned enough to go to her gyno who told her that it was normal and can happen to some women when they orgasm, and to (and I quote) just enjoy it. Which we did. Unfortunately, so did every other guy in town while I was at work, but thats another story.

Anyway, definately not sweat. I am talking about a fairly substantial amount of liquid. Not as extreme as Cytheria, but not all that far off either.

charlesdee
07-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Great post! ;)

2tomlinson
07-05-2010, 08:53 PM
This is very interesting. What I gather from this is, the original poster probably did very little research. Her post was based mostly on her own physiology and experience, so not very telling or inclusive.

airtime
07-05-2010, 08:53 PM
speaking as a male, so i should know, my nipples are not sensitive at all. female nipples have all sorts of nerves in their, that is why you see so many females with hard nipples all the time that have had breast implants, it usually makes them more sensitive. now, sometimes the nerves get damaged during the implant procedure and they do loose their sensitivety. some females just have more sensitive nipples than others. everybody is different. i have also seen females get to the point of an orgasm by playing with thier nipples. i have been told more than once to just rub the nipple. lol pussy juice is just mucus, no sweat glands down there that i am aware of. no offense but it sounds like you copied your post from a book about how to please a woman and not personnal experience. as a male i get distracted easily, dam headboard banging against the wall is the worst. women and men both will have better sex with each other the more they do it. i have heard of a few women that have a hard time with orgasm. it sounds like you maybe one of them.

airtime
07-05-2010, 08:58 PM
if it feels like sand paper when a man rubbs your clit, you need some lube. ky jelly works great. skip the heat ky as it burns sensitive people sometimes. nothing killin the mood worse than a pussy on fire. lmao

2tomlinson
07-05-2010, 09:06 PM
if it feels like sand paper when a man rubbs your clit, you need some lube. lmao

Airtime, are you male, female or sharing a computer?

Blergs
07-05-2010, 09:12 PM

id have to say its the other way around for me, gf usually done in 10-15min and cums hard most of time for about 20-40sec and me usualy 20-40min.
thats IF shes in the mood wich is 99% of time or we ant doing it :-(

airtime
07-05-2010, 09:24 PM
i am male, i was just exploring my feminine side. lol been married along time, wife has no problem telling me what to do.

jmorrison
07-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Airtime, are you male, female or sharing a computer?

http://www.phunhouse.com/images/tranny.jpg

Mudge
07-06-2010, 12:06 AM

True (with my wife), lots of foreplay, no directly going to breast/downstairs. Lots of warmup in whatever ways possible, working closer to aforementioned bodyparts o' pleasure. Eventually I get to gently running fingers on either side of the vag, and tongue as well, she loves it.

I'll have to ask her specifics, because she LOVES it deep. I have heard some women like being punched in the cervix.

Yes, she doesn't like me going down if she hasn't showered, I usually do anyway, but with initial resistance :D Anything to break the mood, i.e. telling jokes, breaks a woman from going to O Town.

Guess you covered that, yep.

Early on we'd go at it for an hour or so, now its usually 20-30 minutes. A woman has to be comfortable, and they have to know each others preferences somewhat.

I believe it, but I'm glad to hear it because she is cold a lot. I'm on the other hand always wearing shorts/tanks, so I'm the hot one. Note to self, more thick night socks!

Mudge
07-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Everything sounds good except for this. I've seen too many women get off on playing with their nipples.

Its a must with my wife, so I make sure to get some kind of action going each and every time RIGHT before O if not frequently during the rest of the session. Guess I skipped this one somehow. An absolute must.

theCaptn'
07-06-2010, 01:16 AM
guess what fellas? The GF's coming round for Steak and Blowjob night! :ohyeah:

Vieope
07-06-2010, 06:54 AM

Obviously.

Muscle_Girl
07-06-2010, 07:17 AM
My ex wife was a squirter. The first time she was laying on top of me, with me on my back, and her facing away from me. With me in her and rubbing the sweet spot. Suddenly she sprayed my toes. All action ceased.

Anyway, after a few rounds of this, she was concerned enough to go to her gyno who told her that it was normal and can happen to some women when they orgasm, and to (and I quote) just enjoy it. Which we did. Unfortunately, so did every other guy in town while I was at work, but thats another story.

Anyway, definately not sweat. I am talking about a fairly substantial amount of liquid. Not as extreme as Cytheria, but not all that far off either.
This part comes from my research, and it makes perfect sense. The vagina needs this fluid to be able to function properly BEFORE the guy goes at it. The wall lining secretes this fluid upon arousal and due to the intense contraction of muscles during an orgasm, there is only one way for it to go, out :p

I have heard some stories about women who were so relaxed that they peed on their partner, apparently its also a fairly common thing.

Muscle_Girl
07-06-2010, 07:20 AM
I believe it, but I'm glad to hear it because she is cold a lot. I'm on the other hand always wearing shorts/tanks, so I'm the hot one. Note to self, more thick night socks!
Or, perhaps, a nice foot massage? Works both ways, gets her feet warm and is also likely to arouse her if you do it the right way :)

Muscle_Girl
07-06-2010, 07:30 AM
speaking as a male, so i should know, my nipples are not sensitive at all. female nipples have all sorts of nerves in their, that is why you see so many females with hard nipples all the time that have had breast implants, it usually makes them more sensitive. now, sometimes the nerves get damaged during the implant procedure and they do loose their sensitivety. some females just have more sensitive nipples than others. everybody is different. i have also seen females get to the point of an orgasm by playing with thier nipples. i have been told more than once to just rub the nipple. lol pussy juice is just mucus, no sweat glands down there that i am aware of. no offense but it sounds like you copied your post from a book about how to please a woman and not personnal experience. as a male i get distracted easily, dam headboard banging against the wall is the worst. women and men both will have better sex with each other the more they do it. i have heard of a few women that have a hard time with orgasm. it sounds like you maybe one of them.

I will agree with you, there are probably plenty of women who have sensitve nipples. But, the female body is made for child birth and nurturing, so the majority of women have limited sensitivity. The breast is a completely different thing, it is very sensitive.

I should have specified that the fluid produced was like sweat, in which it is produced throughout arousal, rather than ejaculated. Thats all I was meaning.

I had a lot of trouble when it came down to achieving an orgasm when I was younger. It wasn't until I researched all of this before I could actually make it happen. Probably was a partial cause to a break up between myself and my ex, I resented him most of the time for not being able to please me the way I wanted. I learned from my mistakes in all of that though :)

Little Wing
07-06-2010, 07:40 AM
i think a woman worrying she won't orgasm is kin to a man fearing he won't get hard. the worry will make sex not very enjoyable. stay in the moment and speak up. tell your lover what you'd like. say "touch my breast, my nipples don't feel as much" if that's true for you... and don't make it happen let it happen. take the pressure off yourself and you'll get there faster. concentrate on finding out what brings you the most intense pleasure not the big o.

Kathybird
07-06-2010, 08:14 AM

Yeah, I have to disagree with this too. Plus I've had breast surgery, leaving the lower... I guess a quarter of the surface area? desensitized, and I still want my nipples played with.

Built
07-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Another vote for nipples. My recent augmentation didn't cause any changes in sensation there either - and that had been my biggest concern.

Muscle_Girl
07-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Interesting, perhaps surgery has added to sensitivity?

Little Wing
07-06-2010, 10:56 AM
maybe your nipples are abnormally insensate? i've never had surgery and my nipple tissue is much more sensitive than breast skin. i also breast fed both my kids and can tell you nursing is a very different sensation than sexual touch. also my nipples were neither less nor more sensitive after their motherly duties. some women can orgasm just from nipple play... not me but it's not that uncommon.

Muscle_Girl
07-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Its possible. This was part of something I researched tho, so it led me to believe it was more common than just myself.

Little Wing
07-06-2010, 11:13 AM
a man needs to treat you like an individual. just because some other woman liked something doesn't mean you will or make you odd if you don't. some men don't like blowjobs, some love them. we are ALL unique :shrug: vive la différence!!!

Muscle_Girl
07-06-2010, 11:31 AM
I realize that. I just wanted to start up this thread to hopefully give some guys an idea of what most women require to reach the same satisfied level that they do. Things seem quite a bit more complicated from the woman's side.

airtime
07-06-2010, 01:31 PM
i saw an article a few years ago that said most of the men from countries other than the usa do not find women breast's sexual. it seems the usa has the breast department cornered. of course i have seen some of the women from other countries and they do not measure up like homegrown usa boobs do. maybe they are used to the discovery channel breast. muscle girl, it sounds like you have not met the right partner yet. i know some women that did not or rarely had an orgasm with thier long term boyfriend. some people just work better than others together. this is why i can not see waiting to get married before having sex. i would not buy a car without driving it first. sex is not the most important thing in a marriage but it is a major building block.

airtime
07-06-2010, 01:45 PM
of course, the extra nipple sensitiveness (hard nipples) may come from the new nipple position, namely pointing straight forward instead of downward. and it seems most new breast enhancement customers forgo the use bra's since they nolonger need all the support. so the hard nipple sensitivety maybe from not wearing a bra and exposing the nipple to the shirt material. dam, i sound intelloogent. lol

independent
07-06-2010, 02:18 PM
it's hard for me to get off if a guy ignores my nipples. they are very sensitive and a key factor for me anyway in sexual arousal. i also think i may be a guy. it takes me 3 minutes to get off. and i don't think pussy juice is anything at all like sweat. sweat is like salty water but pussy juice is clear and thicker like hmmm lube. it's more than sweat.

My wife is the same way with her nipples. If I rub her nipples using her pussy juice its a sure orgasm.

theCaptn'
07-06-2010, 05:04 PM
I realize that. I just wanted to start up this thread to hopefully give some guys an idea of what most women require to reach the same satisfied level that they do. Things seem quite a bit more complicated from the woman's side.

. . if you'd done your research properly, you'd know LittleWing :daydream: gave us all the advice needed a long time ago :coffee:

Vieope
07-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Enough with the nipples thing. Girls get your tits out and lets try something.

2tomlinson
07-06-2010, 07:55 PM
. . if you'd done your research properly, you'd know LittleWing :daydream: gave us all the advice needed a long time ago :coffee:

I must admit, I am a devoted admirer of Little Wing and Built. DOMS, too, with those shaking tits, until I found out he was a fucking guy.

dave 236
07-16-2010, 10:46 AM
:thinking:
a man needs to treat you like an individual. just because some other woman liked something doesn't mean you will or make you odd if you don't. some men don't like blowjobs, some love them. we are ALL unique :shrug: vive la différence!!!
LittleWing I was with you all the way untill the some men don't like blowjobs part.Those men are obviously women.

Gazhole
07-16-2010, 12:14 PM
some men don't like blowjobs

:thinking:

WHAT!?

Built
07-16-2010, 01:11 PM
Never met one. And I was a tramp in my youth.

Mudge
07-17-2010, 12:31 AM
I'll back up LW, I like them as a warmup but I'd much rather give than receive. Nooooooow if I had a partner that liked me to finish there, I'd be all for it, but I do NOT finish easily from a beej.

Little Wing
07-17-2010, 01:04 AM
i read on here that someone didn't care for them.

jmorrison
07-17-2010, 01:13 AM
Filthy lies.

Although I have trouble reaching end game from them too, its still fun to try!

2tomlinson
07-17-2010, 09:26 AM
Never met one. And I was a tramp in my youth.

A tramp in your youth? Well, that's the time for it. A female pal once shared with me a formula that, she claimed, would help me calculate the number of men a woman had actually screwed. She said if a woman said (for instance) that she had had sex with six men in her life, multiply 6 x 2 (12) then add 2 (14). I suggested to her that, with men, you probably reverse the formula. Cut the figure in half, and subtract two. Insights from a former tramp would be appreciated.

Muscle_Girl
07-17-2010, 11:55 AM
I would think that guys who are new to the whole bj thing may not like it as much because they are self-conscious or whatever, or feel as if its "icky"

I don't recall knowing any guy who hasn't liked it, but I guess there may be guys out there who feel its degrading for a woman or something, religious ppls? Are there specific religions which shame receiving oral as a man?

Little Wing
07-17-2010, 12:01 PM
one person i know who doesn't like it is a guy that was molested when he was young. i think having had a partner that hated it might make some men scared it's something women don't enjoy doing.

Dark Geared God
07-17-2010, 05:29 PM
I must admit, I am a devoted admirer of Little Wing and Built. DOMS, too, with those shaking tits, until I found out he was a fucking guy.
:roflmao::roflmao::coffee:

Dark Geared God
07-17-2010, 05:32 PM
right befor ei blast off i pull it out her mouth and start hitting her with my dick they like it...(at least the ones i'v been with):coffee:

mooch2321
08-01-2010, 02:43 PM
A tramp in your youth? Well, that's the time for it. A female pal once shared with me a formula that, she claimed, would help me calculate the number of men a woman had actually screwed. She said if a woman said (for instance) that she had had sex with six men in her life, multiply 6 x 2 (12) then add 2 (14). I suggested to her that, with men, you probably reverse the formula. Cut the figure in half, and subtract two. Insights from a former tramp would be appreciated.

you sure you didnt just watch american pie?

Kleen
08-23-2010, 10:14 AM
I have read a couple of books and they say quite the opposite regarding the nipples. I believe I even read the nerve endings are associated in some way to vaginal nerve endings and that women can come to orgasm purely via nipple stimulation. These books were written by women with doctorates in that area. However a full on attack is not always the best bet. Teasing a bit before getting into it is. I know with my wife and others I have been with this is often the case as well. They also seem to enjoy being able to see me lick them instead of clamping down and suckling on them. Well they seem to like both, the same stimulation all the time can bore them from what I have read and personal experience.

Another thing to remember for all of us, and I am one who does it on occasion too. We see them nearing the moment, panting, lip biting, moaning all the good stuff and our dumb asses start pounding harder, in some cases this works if we are lucky and it is what they want. However often what you were already doing is what was getting her off and now you just ruined it by completely changing gears. If your woman is near climax keep doing what you are doing unless they tell you to give it to them harder, deeper or whatever.

Muscle_Girl
08-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Another thing to remember for all of us, and I am one who does it on occasion too. We see them nearing the moment, panting, lip biting, moaning all the good stuff and our dumb asses start pounding harder, in some cases this works if we are lucky and it is what they want. However often what you were already doing is what was getting her off and now you just ruined it by completely changing gears. If your woman is near climax keep doing what you are doing unless they tell you to give it to them harder, deeper or whatever.
Yes, we are easily distracted, so I am glad you explained this well.

MDR
08-23-2010, 02:55 PM

Could not agree more. One of the best things about marriage is I've had five years to learn her specific preferences. Different women enjoy different things. In my experience, once they are comfortable with you, all you have to do is ask, if you are not sure if they like something or not. Nothing wrong with a little open communication about these things. Sometimes the conversation itself can be very sexy.

REDDOG309
08-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Theres a little toy out there called a rabbit. you can find it in all adult toy stores. you just lay it on her clit and lick between the ears. there will be no faking, unless she can fake a 30 second ejac with her eyes rolling in the back of her head. and then all she wants is AP hard.

MDR
08-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Theres a little toy out there called a rabbit. you can find it in all adult toy stores. you just lay it on her clit and lick between the ears. there will be no faking, unless she can fake a 30 second ejac with her eyes rolling in the back of her head. and then all she wants is AP hard.

I believe that is the most popular sex toy out there.

jmorrison
08-23-2010, 05:15 PM
I got my girl one of those for christmas last year. I have never seen any woman be able to get off faster than with one of those. She was hesitant at first, because she has never owned toys, but after one round of it....yeah. And now when I am at work for weeks at a time I get pictures sent to me of her love affair with the little pink bunny. Everyone wins!

As an aside, to pay me back she wants to get me a toy for when I am gone. Im not a prude and Im not opposed to it, since I am gone for literally almost a month at a time, but I have exactly zero experience with them. They have everything from those fleshlight things to full on blowjob machines, all for differing amounts of cash. Anyone have any clue if any of that shit is worth it?

Kleen
08-23-2010, 06:17 PM
I have used the silicone mouth thing with some lube that is off the chain. However if I were going to pick, I would get one of those things that looks like a womans backside if she were lying on her stomach arching her ass up in the air. Whacking is one thing but that is YOUR hand, with that you still get to do the same sexual motion and you don't need hands ant has two holes. I have seen them for about a 100.

Women there is a new toy my wife LOVES!!!!!! It is called the Wi Vibe it has a sof touch and is hands free shape with a flexible U you can put on side inside you and the other against your clit. When your man penetrates you the part inside you gets pushed up towards your g-spot. Very cool and feels food for the man too.

Built
08-23-2010, 09:28 PM
I saw that U shaped dealie about a year ago. It LOOKED interesting, but not cheap - it's like a hundred bucks or something, is that the one?

Now I'm intrigued. Hmmm!

jmorrison
08-23-2010, 10:10 PM
I saw it too, I think it was 75 bucks on amazon and comes in a case. My girl has almost worn out her old rabbit (it no longer swivels) and its time to get her a new one, and we had talked about that one, but it was a little wild looking.

REDDOG309
08-24-2010, 01:51 PM
we are on our third rabbit, keep an extra one backup just in case. and she bitches when she thinks the batteries are getting weak. yep got to get up and off to the fridge to get new ones.

MDR
08-24-2010, 02:12 PM
we are on our third rabbit, keep an extra one backup just in case. and she bitches when she thinks the batteries are getting weak. yep got to get up and off to the fridge to get new ones.

We have a backup, too! Pretty funny-I wonder if we could get a deal buying by the case...

REDDOG309
08-24-2010, 02:25 PM
We bought our first one at a toy party that we went to thinking it was just a regular party. they kept the toy party on the down low until everybody was there. but i still thank the party holders when i see them. brought a whole new light into our bedroom.
cause we been married a very long time and needed a change up.

unclem
08-24-2010, 09:26 PM
wat happen to good old pocket pussies, lol. now adays u probably got a full size woman that talks and shit.

jmorrison
08-24-2010, 09:39 PM
I shit you not Unclem, they have these whole blowjob machines. If the damned thing can cook and clean then I'm going to ride off into the sunset with one on my Harley's bitch pad and never look back.

unclem
08-24-2010, 11:10 PM
I shit you not Unclem, they have these whole blowjob machines. If the damned thing can cook and clean then I'm going to ride off into the sunset with one on my Harley's bitch pad and never look back.

lmfao!