• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Some questions...

animal56

Totally Blasted to Shreds
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Please help!

1. I have been using quite sparingly, PepProduct's DP Formula (a thermogenic supp containing Ephedra). I don't seem to be finding much change. Mind you, I only take 1 pill every gym session (5 days of 7). Recommended dosage is 3 daily between meals. Anybody find thermogenics useful (especially Ephedra)? I've read recently that the side effects are actually not scientifically proven as originally believed. Anybody have an inside scoop? I was planning on upping my dosage, but I've been VERY cautious, and I just wanna make sure it's worth the risk (which the medical community believed enough to ban ephedra in Canada).

2. I'm using sparingly Advantage RX's Xtreme Protein. The reason I use it sparingly is because I have a hard time using the blender, because my roommates are sleeping when I am awake. I was wondering if I mix a jug of this and Skim Milk ahead of time, will it stay fresh in the fridge, or will it's properties deteriorate? As well, it recommends mixing it with cold water or fave beverage. Is skim milk okay? Or am I defeating the purpose?

Your help is very much appreciated. I'm not totally sold on the idea of supps, and I don't like spending so much $$$ on them if they aren't going to help, or if I'm just wasting them through misuse. :confused:

i 'll go backwards here. Question #2. i use to make 2 days worth of protien and stored in the refrige, personally, i never had any problems with it. but i would be leary of it after 3-4 days, try making enough for 2 days to be safe.Question #1. what are your goals?i think its a safe product to use for a ''pre work out boost''. they say between meals because it will increase your metabolism between meals. and i think thats useful for ''cutting ''reasons, IMHO:thumb: as far as $$$, yes its a little spendy, just dont go bonkers buying. they come in handy when you dont have time for a real meal.

Last edited:
Back