• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to the site, not to the game

Hockey66

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everybody,

My name is Leo, I'm 20 years old and have been training off and on for about 5 years. I'm currently about 190 lbs at 5'10, but have bulked as high as 225 in the past.

I've suffered a few minor injuries that have nagged me for the last few years.. Pulled erector, strained AC/RC, and a mean case of tendonitis in my elbow. I still get back pain once in awhile and my shoulder doesn't like heavy presses at times, but nothing to stop me from training hard. I'm currently about 3 months back into training consistently after my longest layoff ever due to a mixture of my back injury and being in Vancouver for the 2010 Olympics and partying my life away.

I was introduced to this site by MariAnne (or as you guys probably know her, Built), who I've known for a few years now. We've trained together a bit in the past and I owe a great amount of the progress I've made to what she's taught me about nutrition.

Lifts are currently: B/S/D - 285/385/455 (est. haven't maxed for awhile)
Lifts in prime @225 were: B/S/D - 315/405/515

Here's a picture from a couple weeks ago just to give you an idea of where I'm at right now. I'm probably a little bit softer at the moment due to copious amounts of beer drinking with an old friend visiting town, but now I'm back on track again and diet has been ace, so I'm hoping to get down to around 8% within the next couple months. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the IronMag community and getting to know you all.

Back