• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Zues

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone. . .

My reason for joining this forum was because it seems to be knowledgeable when it comes to working out and providing good advice when it comes to health and exercises.

I believe this forum can be of help for me as I just started working out again after 20 years since the last time when I played professional baseball. I been over weight for almost now 5 years and grow tired of feeling inadequate.

It???s been 5 weeks now and I have lost 5 ½ inches of my waist line without actually not losing my strength as much as I expected when working out at the gym. I have been following a simple task in how to lose weight but very gradually so that it stays off and reading a lot of books on nutrition diets and how to eat properly. It???s been a difficult task because my families are all pretty much over weight and only eat nothing but junk food. I have tried many times to help them understand the importance of eating healthy food, but to no avail. Now I concentrate on myself and have been doing a wonderful job of it.

I truly believe by joining this forum can also; not only provide support, but in the right direction in how to begin my next stage in working out and advice when it comes to building up the muscle, strength and more. I also notice that there is an Elite membership that I may consider to join if all goes well in my part.

Thank you
Zues

Back