PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking masculine characteristics with 'male DNA code'

rugby-dude
08-07-2010, 11:29 AM
I've recently had some bad experiences with steroid creams I was using... I'm only in my early twenties and I've got pelvic pains (which may or may not be related)...

So I am well aware that I maybe am not seeing things as clearly as I should be...

But I heard these female columnists talking about this new book which says men can use their 'male DNA code' to unlock masculine physical characteristics... and they were all laughing about what changes they expected to see in their husbands, who had been reading the book.

But it got me thinking... is it really possible to change your physical characteristics in this way? I have not yet purchased a copy so I can't comment on it either way... but the site is www(dot)innerpenis(dot)com.

I think I may just be so scared of steroids now... everything else is sounded like a better alternative to me! ... And going back to that, how likely is it that I could have developed prostate cancer from using a high-potency dihydrotestosterone gel in only two months? I was quite excessive with how I used it.

2tomlinson
08-07-2010, 11:54 AM
I've recently had some bad experiences with steroid creams I was using... I'm only in my early twenties and I've got pelvic pains (which may or may not be related)...

So I am well aware that I maybe am not seeing things as clearly as I should be...

But I heard these female columnists talking about this new book which says men can use their 'male DNA code' to unlock masculine physical characteristics... and they were all laughing about what changes they expected to see in their husbands, who had been reading the book.

But it got me thinking... is it really possible to change your physical characteristics in this way? I have not yet purchased a copy so I can't comment on it either way... but the site is www(dot)innerpenis(dot)com.

I think I may just be so scared of steroids now... everything else is sounded like a better alternative to me! ... And going back to that, how likely is it that I could have developed prostate cancer from using a high-potency dihydrotestosterone gel in only two months? I was quite excessive with how I used it.

The moderators here are the experts, but you sound spooked, it's getting late in the UK, so I'll take a stab at it. I started using testosterone cream almost a year ago, but soon switched to prescription injectable testosterone. I've done a great deal of reading about potential effects of testosterone supplementation and prostate cancer, and I would say there is zero chance that you have prostate cancer because you used test scream, no matter how excessive your dosage. Again, the Mods are the best ones to comment on a 20-some year old using testosterone. My guess is, it's unwise. I do suggest getting blood tests. Your PSA numbers will probably put you at ease.

rugby-dude
08-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Dude, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you just giving me some reassurance.

I have a few pelvic pains and some dribbling when I urinate (which I never had before)... and I've been a perfectly healthy guy until now... so I am worried it could be the DHT gel... but it could just as easily be a urinary infection. My PSA was normal before I started using the gel... even though I was really excessive with how much I used.

If the symptoms go on I will definitely go to the doctors, but at least I can HOPE that I don't have prostate cancer in the meantime!

Thanks, dude!

2tomlinson
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Dude, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you just giving me some reassurance.

I have a few pelvic pains and some dribbling when I urinate (which I never had before)... and I've been a perfectly healthy guy until now... so I am worried it could be the DHT gel... but it could just as easily be a urinary infection. My PSA was normal before I started using the gel... even though I was really excessive with how much I used.

If the symptoms go on I will definitely go to the doctors, but at least I can HOPE that I don't have prostate cancer in the meantime!

Thanks, dude!

No way you could have gotten prostate cancer that fast from the gel. You could have squirted the entire tube up your bung hole (I'm not recommending it) and just couldn't happen. Your prostate might be a little swollen, just take some saw palmetto, or beta-sitosterol, which my MD says is better.

Built
08-07-2010, 02:26 PM
rugby-dude, are you at all fat? If so, your estrogen went too high and this can impact upon your prostate as well. Just a thought, and as the others have already said, I'm sure you're fine.

rugby-dude
08-07-2010, 02:48 PM
No, I'm completely in shape... and play a lot of sport, but glad you don't think it's anything either! Plus I didn't know about the effect oestogen could have... so that was good to find out...

As for the blue-ball pain... :-P cut me some slack... I have too much of a high sex drive to go without sex!