• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2010 Mr. Olympia Predicitions- Top 10

IRONbrother00

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Let me know what your guys predictions are on who is gonna take the crown this year. I found this site listing their top 10 predictions.

http://www.muscleprodigy.com/2010-mr...-arcl-971.html

What do you guys think? I think they're right with a lot of the spots. Bodybuilding is so political, I can't see Cutler losing but what about Branch Warren dropping to 5 and Kai Green taking over the runner-up spot. Those videos are so motivational and pump me up so much too. Check out Kai Greene's. I never realized how hungry he was to win and how he came from literally nothing.

just seen kai green a few weeks ago and he was 300lbs and looking great..and i say Victor Martinez

Last edited:
my favorite all time bber will win, franco columbo, no jk, i say jay cutler again. i seen franco and arnold together when i was young and franco is much bigger looking than arnold in person.

Franco was under 200lbs, but had fantastic muscle density and thickness. I honestly don't see Jay getting beat, but there are a number of real contenders. it could be interesting this year.

I hope that homosexual Kai wins:coffee:

The gift Phil Heath is a threat whenever he brings conditionning,best arms in the game!!!Can't wait how Winklaar the newcomer will do against the top pros!

i can't believe no one has bothered to mention Dexter Jackson yet. Is he not competing this year? did i miss something? (entirely possible)
btw...not a huge fan of Dex, but he did take out Cutler.
how quickly we forget...

i can't believe no one has bothered to mention Dexter Jackson yet. Is he not competing this year? did i miss something? (entirely possible)
btw...not a huge fan of Dex, but he did take out Cutler.
how quickly we forget...

I like Dexter too, but the judges are too concerned with ridiculous size.

Back