• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thursdays amusements, pics and funnies!

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Here, this post whore (as you like to call me) will be hitting the friendly blue skies and terrorizing those of you who live in the Northeast! :lol: Again, as you know, I wouldn't be posting that much so don't think I ran off and rejoined MM.com! :lol:

I leave you with these pictures! Maybe their old and maybe their not but.......... we'll see! :)

Have a great one everyone!!!

David

Last edited:
MMAFITER posted something like this! Are you bored? Then, do this! :lol:

Houston, TX? Gotcha on this one Butterfly for laughing at me and Florida the other day!) :lol: :lol:

later dave :wave: we'll miss ya and if you get in trouble with those terrorists kick their asses! :D later post whore :thumb:

oh ya i'm gonna beat your record for most post in a week :D

IML Gear Cream!
i'll drop you an email too :wave:

Originally posted by davidjasondean
Houston, TX? Gotcha on this one Butterfly for laughing at me and Florida the other day!) :lol: :lol:
Chinch bugs were there.

Originally posted by davidjasondean

That reminds me of US here at CO with everyone who follows the watering policy we have no grass anywhere

Back