• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Here I Am

Muser

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 57 years old. No real memorable accomplishments in the field of bodybuilding though I have always had a passion for the sport and lifestyle it presents, especially at my age. It helps to keep the mind, body and spirt connection in harmony. I have heard and met many of you over the years and love the discipline and passion which eminates from all of you. Please do not hesitate to correct me or take controversy in what I say. I am here to learn, and probably start from the basics again. Just got over a illness of a year which has left my back as solid as a house of cards. The handle is Muser but you can call me Gary if you want. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Last time I entered a group like this it was with the Draper site. Met him at the 2001 Arnold. A Bomber of great serenity. Take care all and thanks for taking the time to read this. Really.:coffee:

nice to have you here gary, welcome you sound like a nice guy.

Welcome, its never to late to get in shape!

Back