• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bought some N-Large2 Today :) - quickquestion

Smoke

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well like the subject says bought some of Prolabs N-Large2. Basically I'd like to know how many servings of this I should take daily. Now I know this is hard advise to give without knowing my diet etc. Well basically my diet sucks, only 1 thing stays constant, 2 servings of outmeal for breakfast and 2 before bed, usually I'll have a normal steak diner etc, and something light for lunch.

Ok, I weight 140lbs @ 13% bf(guess), height = 5"10. This stuff has 620 calories and 52g of protein per serving, how many should I take daily?

I was thinking of taking 1/2 serving breakfast, full serving post-working, 1/2 serving before bed. But this would total 1240 calories, not sure if that's too much?

Thanks.

Oatmeal before bed? Trying to add fat? I can tell you how to put on fat pretty fast :D

You need to know how much protein per day you aim for, and there is your answer, fill in the blanks left over from food and fill it with your goodies.

I love this stuff!!! 140 at 5'10? How old are you??

Ok so maybe it wasn't a quick question lol....Im 17...started at 120lbs, so overall I've seen good gains up until this point where basically I've stopped gaining weight.

With your weight, age and suspected metabolosim....I would use the N-Large 1/2 serving mid-morning and mid-afternoon.....That's 2 scoops not 4 with 1 and 1/2 cups of whole or 2% milk. Should come out around 38 grams of Protein if I remember the label correctly per shake. (with the milk) Plus about 1 TBLS of peanut butter!

Have a normal breakfast, lunch and dinner, with about 30 grams of protein at each meal, carbs and fats fall were they may...don't avoid these yet.

Before bed..try to get about 40 grams of protein, and 15 grams or more of fat.......few if any carbs

That's 6 meals with about 206 grams of protein total. :D

Drink 4-5 liters of water a day with this amount of Protein

DP

Last edited:
thanks a lot DP, that helps out tremendously.

Back