• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

About to order with Z

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About to put in a order with uncle z.He solid been in the game for a while and know his stuff.I cant go wrong will keep everyone updated!!!

what a deal Tren ace. 155.00 x20 ml 100 mg and test cyp.250x20 ml 130.00 (domestic) 10 days.You can't go wrong with this guy.

can't wait till my products come in.A few more day's and I will be starting my test,tren.t-bol log to show you how good z product's are.My friend only use z products and he is preety big so I know they are g2g.

just got home and my package is hear.Was just sitting on the porch:hmmm: but here.Thank's z 12 day's not bad.

just got home and my package is hear.Was just sitting on the porch:hmmm: but here.Thank's z 12 day's not bad.

nice.. glad u got ur stuff.. i am going shopping in a few may stop by the Z and see how it goes.. thanks for keepin us updated :rocker:

Z seems to be very promising with delivery times

ok so far z line sus300 and tren eth. going good everything real smooth no pain after injection.Only first week I will keep everyone posted!!!

Had a killer leg workout today blasted 355 for 6 rep's gear def starting to kick in.I can't stop walking around my house hitting poses lol my girl thinks I done lost my mind.

usually I could squat 355 only 1-2 times

lucky. I'm at about 30 days and I still have not received my order from z. Emailed him a week ago and no response...whats up?

3-5 week's bro for your dvd's

Back