• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Not trying to start a fight here ... bare with me

Preacher

Strongest of all Hobbits
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
All I ask is that you read it and see for yourself which points hold true .. more than we'd like.
Repeat: do NOT start another Europe vs. America thing .. Both nations are equal in my eyes and should be treated as such.

We've seen it happen in Europe, but should this ever happen in America, the whole world is very likely to suffer badly.

Note: Please ignore the childisch picture on top of the following URL, it doesn't do the article any good.
Comparison

Only constructive posting please (no "See, I told you your president was @#!@&", that doesn't add anything to a discussion).

A big thanks in advance to all the Americans/Europeans that'll react in a sensible matter.

aw man.........:no:

I know .. it look kinda dumb, and people immediately get defensive because it's "Hitler",
but Germany was the best example of a dictatorship they could think about.

I've been to the states twice, this is what I've learned:
  • Do not critique God
  • Do not critique America
  • Do not critique the cops
I can see why Americans give Bush the power to monitor and restrict their every move because of the fear that terrorism instills,
but once the power is there, it's not gonna go away "because terrorism has been dealt with".

But I shouldn't have posted this on an American board anyway.

Prince, could you lock this thing? Thank you! :thumb:

People can voice their view of God, America, the cops, etc...and expect a civilized response from most. When the voiced opinion is in the extreme and coming from a childish mind THEN people here are more likely to argue about it.

I think the site creators could have voiced their opinion without all the silly pictures and in a way that would make people actually think and not just roll their eyes or get pissed off.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety"

Benjamin Franklin

I think the site creators could have voiced their opinion without all the silly pictures and in a way that would make people actually think and not just roll their eyes or get pissed off.
First thing to come to my mind too .. why bother to go through all that history-digging, trying to write an article that holds (some) sense ..
and then go blowing it all to bits with a 1st grade cut-n-paste pic like that? But ignoring the pic, what do you really think about it?

Naturally, Bush isn't Hitler (far from, the crimes H. has commited against humanity are beyond comparison),
but the techniques he (and others before him) uses are text-book wannabe-dictator style.
He wants to control the U.S. (you) and then use that control to make the rest of the world follow (us) his lead (IMHO).

P.S. The "Bush planned 9/11"-part got me laughing though ..
Given, there are some really far-fetched things on that page ..

I for one am not the type to trust government. I think they are in our personal lives too much already! But, I don't think Bush is like that! I think he really sees a threat to us and many of other countries in the world! We are lucky in the fact we have the means(militarily and money) to go against people like these! I don't think anyone else in the world will or can't. I think we should do all we can to squash these idiots and keep us and other countries from harm!

My two bits...

I finally met in person a couple US Navy guys I've known for years online, the USS Nimitz was in town and we hung out for the weekend. Over dinner conversation we talked about Iraq and the problem there. Neither one of them believe Saddam has a nuclear bomb(s) nor the means to attack the US or any other nation with it, IF he had one.
The American economy is down, and whats the best way to make it rise? Kick someone elses ass. That right there is nearly a quote from a 21 year veteran of the US Navy. One of them also is thinking this will be the next Vietnam for the younger generation, house to house or apartment to apartment combat is not what the uS is trained for. It's going to get ugly, lots of American lives are going to be lost in this one, unfortunately.
All for the mighty dollar, its quite sad.

They do believe Saddam is a threat, a threat to his own people as well, but they don't believe its up the the US Gov't to make that change there.

It's survival of the fittest... plain and simple... it's not a matter of right or wrong... it's human nature.

IML Gear Cream!
The article you posted is no different than any other article posted about a US President.

The same comparisons to Hitler and the PM of England could be made if someone wanted to.

The one fact that that article fails to mention is that we have Term limits of 8 years. So if Bush was to become a dictator it would currently happening now and will be over the next election of the election following.

Originally posted by Craft
My two bits...

Neither one of them believe Saddam has a nuclear bomb(s) nor the means to attack the US or any other nation with it, IF he had one.

I think it has been proved that he he has approached third world countries about uranium and plutonium. Now what in the world could he want that for??????????????

Craft, I hate to say it, but Canada, France, Germany and such have refused to help. Well I say if that is their stance let them fight their own battles when Saddam comes knocking! But you know what will happen.....the good ol US will come to their aid! Why I don't know!

Originally posted by Craft
They do believe Saddam is a threat, a threat to his own people as well, but they don't believe its up the the US Gov't to make that change there.

Maybe it's not up to the US to do it, but if we don't who will?

If we launch an attack on Iraq it could cost up to 200 billion dollars and depending on how long it lasts it could (probably will anyway) negatively impact the US economy. Do you really think that is what the US wants? No, but we feel that it must be done.

As far as that Hitler/bush comparison, that's rubbish, not even worth a discussion. Have you ever seen the shows with the Pet psychics? Well, if you really want to believe that they can communicate with animals, then you will find reasons to believe it. :)

Um, that's the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Just my humble opinion.

As much as I would personally like to skin Saddam alive (starting at the feet). I really have my doubts about going to war with Iraq.

I feel that Bush is taking advantage of the WTC disaster and the anger still floating in the populous to take out Saddam.

actually, the "pet psychics" is the dumbest thing I have ever seen, that's why I threw that in there. :D

Here is just one of many reasons why a "pet psychic" is impossible: Animals do not speak frick'n English (or any other human language)!!!! :lol: So, how could they possibly tell the "psychic" how they feel? It's so rediculous. :no:

Originally posted by Fade99
As much as I would personally like to skin Saddam alive (starting at the feet). I really have my doubts about going to war with Iraq.

I feel that Bush is taking advantage of the WTC disaster and the anger still floating in the populous to take out Saddam.

It's not if we're going to attack Irag, it's when. It will happen, no doubt, the only question is how soon.

That's not funny. I make the cats watch Opra and when I get home they tell me what happened on the show.:yell: :fire: :p

Originally posted by Prince

It's not if we're going to attack Irag, it's when. It will happen, no doubt, the only question is how soon.
That I know.

Should we or shouldn't we just keeps flip flopping in my mind. I'm worried that this war will be a cluster fuck of some kind.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel that Saddam may be more organized than Afghanistan was.

See this.....

attachment.php

Last edited:
and this..

attachment.php

Last edited:
and this one.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Why did I post these? So it is understood that if anyone has any right to speak his mind about Iraq it should be me.

First I also want to say that i do not want to hear we should have taken care of him when we were there. We are not Mercenaries. We are not assasins. That is not why we were there. Period.

As far going into Iraq that is something we leave to those individuals we elected to office. If you didn't vote then STFU. You have nothing to say but a small little squek that resembles the freedom I fought for thousands have died for.

It is sad that other "free" countries can't stand beside the USA decision to prevent future wars, halocausts or neuclear devastation. We do what we do to keep some world order.

That's all I really have to say.

Now what the hell was this thread about anyway?

PS I need a spelling lesson really soon!!!!!!

The thing that strikes me most about the article is that there are tons of accusations and comparisons but no hard facts to back any of it up. Yes, I'll freely admit I'm a Bush fan but I also pride myself in being able to look at things like this objectively. I agree with the comment that Pitboss made, "The article you posted is no different than any other article posted about a US President." This is the Yin to the "Free Speach" Yang. You can make almost any point you want without having to provide facts to prove it. :shrug:

Originally posted by Pitboss
It is sad that other "free" countries can't stand beside the USA decision to prevent future wars, halocausts or neuclear devastation. We do what we do to keep some world order.

Hell yes it's sad!

Everyone curses about what the US does, but they sit and reap the benefits that our country provides.

Just as Jack Nicholson said in A Few Good Men:

Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be
guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me there. We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline!

I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to.

Originally posted by Pitboss
Why did I post these? So it is understood that if anyone has any right to speak his mind about Iraq it should be me.

First I also want to say that i do not want to hear we should have taken care of him when we were there. We are not Mercenaries. We are not assasins. That is not why we were there. Period.

As far going into Iraq that is something we leave to those individuals we elected to office. If you didn't vote then STFU. You have nothing to say but a small little squek that resembles the freedom I fought for thousands have died for.

That's all I really have to say.

Well said. You have my respect and rightfully so. I'm glad that it is not my decision to make on Iraq. Personally though, I think our allies should be ashamed for not standing up to Iraq like we are. Whether in 100% agreement with us or not, certain rules were laid out 10+ yrs ago that Hussain has just refused to follow. Whether Iraq ever gets the nerve to attack a country larger than Kuwait is something that the world will have to wait and see. But given his actions in the past, and knowing that he is not a very stable person (IMHO), the benefits of the world taking a defiant stance against him is in the worlds best interest.

I know that when trouble breaks out anywhere the one nation that everyone asks help from is the USA. We are always there when we are asked/needed. It's really ashame that we could not be given the benefit of the doubt when we seek support. Will it actually take an invasion on our part to prove that this idiot is stockpiling weapons of mass destruction? When it is proven I wonder how these other countries will react? Will there be a thank you from all the nations that rejected our requests for assistance? I somehow doubt it.

Originally posted by dg806
Craft, I hate to say it, but Canada, France, Germany and such have refused to help. Well I say if that is their stance let them fight their own battles when Saddam comes knocking! But you know what will happen.....the good ol US will come to their aid! Why I don't know!

You're kidding me right? In ways Canada will help out regardless, whether it be making ammo or whatever it may be. It's crazy that you dont think Canada is behind America, in more ways than just war we are behind our fellow Americans, god this gets old. We know though, that this isnt our war, this is Bush's war on Iraq. We arent going to send our troops into a situation like this, we know better. America has stated it would do it alone, and I hate to say it but its not going to be pretty.
I'd also like to state, that what I said was coming straight out of the mouths of American military personal, now what better of people can you trust on this sorta matter? Are you in the military?
I was repeating words said to me by your own US Navy.

Back