• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A gentle reminder

When my son was like two years old we were sitting in A pretty nice resturant and for no reason he grabbed a basket of 12 dinner rolls and threw them over his head and hit all of the other diners. Needless to say we didn't go out to eat with him Again for like four or five years. My wife wanted crawl under the table and hide.

Nice. I haven't seen that for ages.

^^^^Child throws an absolute FIT/tantrum in a grocery store after father doesn't allow the child a package of candy. Father stands by as child goes insane, throwing stuff around the store, all the while screaming his little fool head off.

The closing part of the vid shows that it's a commercial for prophylactics. heh

That kid should have been a hand job... :fapn::roflmao:

That kid should have been aborted.

Damn brat!

How about buying that bag of candy, openning it, and leaving a trail ala Hansel & Gretal, leading him right onto the Autobahn!

IML Gear Cream!
:roflmao:

for over 20 minutes with the entire Castro Street, knowing me and my kid. Over a over priced light, made of plastic and was truly about 50 cents, but for 4.99 and very UGLY!

Back