• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NPC San Francisco 2010 - FBB heavywt winner & overall

sassy69

BEEFCAKE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ME!

I've spent much of 2010 prepping for SOME show, a few fell to prep schedule issues, but finally hit the stage yesterday for a national qualifer, as I want to compete at the 2011 Nationals - I need a year to address some flaws and am looking forward to having that much time to prepare appropriately.

In the meantime, I weighed in at 150, my best weight yet. Could've been better conditioned, but I was happy w/ the outcome. I was tighter as the day went on - I tend to tighten up w/ the more posing I do.

The competition was limited - I was the only heavywt so won that class by default. There were 2 each in the ligtht & middle wt divisions. Each competitor was doing her first BB show, some crossing over or coming from figure, one from powerlifting and one from fitness / dance. I had the size & experience advantage and won the overall as well.

I won this show in 2007 as well. Its cool because they give a sword trophy for the overall, so I now have two swords, and yes they are each different ;)

Official show pix: http://gallery.musclecontest.com/index.php?page=competitor&entry_id=2478

Some of my pix:

Pix from post show:

mj468l.jpg

2lxbl1g.jpg

2e4lz44.jpg

17wk00.jpg

23hxeop.jpg

2qv9khz.jpg

2dv79zl.jpg

Me w/ Phil Heath, guest poser, 2nd at the Mr Olympia last week:
wojd5.jpg

Last edited: