PDA

View Full Version : Anybody There

bigrene
10-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Uncle Z I sent you an email asking if you got my MTCN# I also included my order number.Its been two days and no response.Please let me know if you got it thank you and I sent emails to you personally and also through website please respond first time using you hoping all goes well, I will be waiting for respond.

MDR
10-08-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm sure you will hear from them shortly.

slimshady95
10-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Yeah,when they kick ur door in,hahahaha,nah just kidding dude give it a few,did u try pm him?

bigrene
10-08-2010, 08:16 PM
NO havent tried PM gonna do it right now thanks for positive words fellas.

MDR
10-08-2010, 08:27 PM
NO havent tried PM gonna do it right now thanks for positive words fellas.

Lotta positive reviews on site. You should be just fine. Waiting does kinda suck, though.

bigrene
10-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Day 4 still no reply of any kind where u at Uncle.

Uncle Z.
10-10-2010, 02:25 AM
hey

i repaly for y pm, brother i want to have weekend to so relax

z.

MDR
10-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Even sponsors need a break once in awhile.

ScorpionKing
10-10-2010, 06:27 AM
We all need to kick back and relax. On weekends you would be hard pressed to get me as well.

OTG85
10-10-2010, 11:41 AM
We all need to kick back and relax. On weekends you would be hard pressed to get me as well.

ditto

bigrene
10-12-2010, 11:38 AM
The money has been picked up but still no response except to relax and take it easy I hope this goes smoothly.

OTG85
10-12-2010, 04:16 PM
The money has been picked up but still no response except to relax and take it easy I hope this goes smoothly.

he picked the money up right?What more do you want him to say.Just sit tight and gear will arrive.

Uncle Z.
10-13-2010, 01:16 AM
hey

very good post, thanks :)

z.

Spunout
10-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Just relax bro... I might not post a lot on here, but I read a lot and 'Z' has nothing but positive feed back. I'm sure everything will be fine. :coffee:

MDR
10-13-2010, 12:08 PM
Lots of positive feedback. Should put you at ease a bit. Gotta be patient, these things take time.

bigrene
10-14-2010, 10:41 AM
I have heard alot of positive feedback indeed I just didnt like the fact Ive heard nothing but as long as its sent IM ok with that appreciate the reassurance

AdmiringMYlats
10-14-2010, 01:19 PM
I have heard alot of positive feedback indeed I just didnt like the fact Ive heard nothing but as long as its sent IM ok with that appreciate the reassurance

Ive been running on the positive reassurance for Z . Ive been waiting for quite a while now lol . Dont mean to be an a** Z .

bigrene
10-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Glad to hear AdmiringMyLats is gtg its not that I dont have faith its just I never got an email but if thats how you do it thats fine just please Unce dont make me wait a month like naps thats why Im trying you nothing bad to say about naps but it took a month but other then that theyre cool so give me faster service Uncle and I too will be your nephew too.

OTG85
10-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Glad to hear AdmiringMyLats is gtg its not that I dont have faith its just I never got an email but if thats how you do it thats fine just please Unce dont make me wait a month like naps thats why Im trying you nothing bad to say about naps but it took a month but other then that theyre cool so give me faster service Uncle and I too will be your nephew too.

sometimes you got to wait bro it's not z fault it could be a number of things like customs thats out of z hands

OrbitNutrition
10-20-2010, 09:21 PM
sometimes you got to wait bro it's not z fault it could be a number of things like customs thats out of z hands
Pretty much the same for any source, patience is a must.

AdmiringMYlats
10-21-2010, 07:52 PM

Yep.

bigrene
10-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Damn I wasnt home and missed the package when I seen China for the sender I was like damn I wish I was home guess Ill have to wait till Monday thanks Z THAT WAS GREAT TO SEE.Just want to share my experience.

bigrene
10-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Finally picked up package thanks Z only thing is the dbols and hcg did not come with the 2 kits. Is it coming from somewhere else maybe?Not too concerned since you sent me the 200IUs which I care alot more about the some dbols and hcg I did just pm u Im sure you will get back to me.I just want to vouch and say Z has excellent service he replied too my email I sent him yesterday immediately I think he was having some issues with site but all seems resolved on that end now will definitely use again. Pretty quick service now wheres my dbol? LOL.

bigrene
10-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Like I thought the other part is coming international I replied to him and he replied immediately told me Ill have tracking number for rest of order tomorrow Z is GTG.

OTG85
10-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Like I thought the other part is coming international I replied to him and he replied immediately told me Ill have tracking number for rest of order tomorrow Z is GTG.

Told you bro to relax and just wait for your order z is the best

lukbigo
10-27-2010, 04:40 PM
thats nice to hear about your gear bro i should be getting my goods in the next couple of days also Z is the best

bigpapa101
10-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Never ordered from Z, hear alot of good things about him though such as this...its kinda making think a little bit!!! he has off the hook prices on some D-bol and all Injectabels as well! Anyone here live in North Carolina USA and ordered from Uncle? how long did it take???

OTG85
10-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Never ordered from Z, hear alot of good things about him though such as this...its kinda making think a little bit!!! he has off the hook prices on some D-bol and all Injectabels as well! Anyone here live in North Carolina USA and ordered from Uncle? how long did it take???

not good to talk about ta times he is quick and you will not be dissapointed I have not seen anybody dissapointed yet

bigrene
10-28-2010, 08:19 AM
To answer your question and also not being specific but he was pretty quick under 2 weeks for me which is better than my naps experience which was over a month also my hcg proviron and dbols are coming international found out yesterday after Z hit me right back when I sent him message. All is well great experience not trying to bash naps i AM NOT PAID OR HOOKED UP BY ANY SPONSOR just want to honestly say Im pretty happy hopefully this HGH is good stuff.

Spunout
10-29-2010, 05:26 AM
Keep us posted on your gains... Would like to know how the HGH works out for you. :thumb:

bigrene
10-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Keep us posted on your gains... Would like to know how the HGH works out for you. :thumb:

104, Hopefully I get puffy painful hands and feet that would make it easy to know then Id really know its that good funky chinese shit. Ive read of people getting more sides on generics than the Somatropin or the Jintropin. So if your getting more sides Im guessing that means more potent anybody hear something similar. Also I read if you add the bacteriostactic water solution should be clear not cloudy so Im still waiting on my water should be here in a few days that will be test one hopefully its crystal clear after reconstitution.

bigrene
10-29-2010, 12:22 PM

104, Hopefully I get puffy painful hands and feet that would make it easy to know then Id really know its that good funky chinese shit. Ive read of people getting more sides on generics than the Somatropin or the Jintropin. So if your getting more sides Im guessing that means more potent anybody hear something similar. Also I read if you add the bacteriostactic water solution should be clear not cloudy so Im still waiting on my water should be here in a few days that will be test one hopefully its crystal clear after reconstitution.

bigrene
10-29-2010, 12:24 PM
woops started a new thread on my existing one sorry just erase this one.

bigrene
10-30-2010, 07:39 PM
I got the rest of my goodies today yaaaaay! Good service yeaaaaaaah!

Spunout
10-31-2010, 05:26 AM
:thumbs: