PDA

View Full Version : The G-Spot

Trap-isaurus
09-25-2002, 08:14 PM
Just wondering how many guys have actually found it. I find it to be an elusive beast and needs a new search team with each individual partner.

As a second question and just to satisfy my perverted curiousity how many women have actually had a g-spot orgasm?? I mean actually to no lying because hubbys and b/f lurk here too :p

animal56
09-25-2002, 09:15 PM
Found it. I find that the more you play with it with your fingers, the less exertion you have to make in bed, especially after a big power workout at the gym.

Hint
Play inside the vagina on the upper wall. (Towards her stomach as opposed to her spine.)

CRASHMAN
09-25-2002, 11:20 PM
i think i found it....not like i asked her "HEY! is that you G-SPOT!!!:hair:" :lol::D

kuso
09-25-2002, 11:42 PM
w8 posted some very informative info about this for losers like yourself BjUaFyF:p

btw..........I just noticed your sig....take your hand off it. :D

CRASHMAN
09-25-2002, 11:46 PM
:laugh:!!

Trap-isaurus
09-26-2002, 01:35 AM
Gotta invade all my posts now don't ya loser tsk tsk, I know what w8 posted I wasn't asking what it was I was just curious as to who had found it and who hadn't, Ill chalk your response as the one who answered the g-what? :D

Crash, you should be able to tell, there is distinct difference in the feel of the inside of the vagina, what animal posted usually does the trick, and w8 posted the same.......you'll know!!!

Trap-isaurus
09-26-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by CRASHMAN
i think i found it....not like i asked her "HEY! is that you G-SPOT!!!:hair:" :lol::D

why not, I have a few times?? Never gonna know unless you ask, maybe you should ask if she has had an orgasm at all??

kuso
09-26-2002, 02:49 AM
I am in regular contact with the-G buddy. I have, however just realised why you cannot find it......there is no G-spot in the male anus :nope:

Trap-isaurus
09-26-2002, 02:51 AM
I refer you to your "List" thread funny man, who gets the last laugh now :D:D:D

CRASHMAN
09-26-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by BjUaFyF

maybe you should ask if she has had an orgasm at all??

why would one do that? :scratch: :grin: :lol:

Trap-isaurus
09-26-2002, 02:53 AM

why would one do that? :scratch: :grin: :lol:

Three guesses oh "quick one" and the first two don't count, I refer you to kuso's thread as well !!!!! :p:D

kuso
09-26-2002, 03:00 AM
I refer you to your "List" thread funny man, who gets the last laugh now :D:D:D

Maybe you should go have a look!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

CRASHMAN
09-26-2002, 03:08 AM

Three guesses oh "quick one" and the first two don't count, I refer you to kuso's thread as well !!!!! :p:D

poor kid can't get more than one good joke per day so her has to refer us to his "good" joke........................but the good joke is really really gay so i dunno what to call it wait i got it it's a "bjuafyf joke" :D

Trap-isaurus
09-26-2002, 03:14 AM

poor kid can't get more than one good joke per day so her has to refer us to his "good" joke........................but the good joke is really really gay so i dunno what to call it wait i got it it's a "bjuafyf joke" :D

But you see crashman I had the foresight to come up with a joke before posting, I s'pose I could have just refered to one of your posts as gay and called it a night, seems you and kuso see yourselfs as far ahead by doing just that, pathetic it really is pathetic :D

CRASHMAN
09-26-2002, 03:17 AM
i still have to bring one thing to your attention your post is still gay.......but ya know the post will be as gay as the poster and in your case it shows :p

Trap-isaurus
09-26-2002, 03:19 AM
i still have to bring one thing to your attention your post is still gay.......but ya know the post will be as gay as the poster and in your case it shows :p

and he ends that statement by sticking his tongue out at me, I will not let you give me a rimmer crash so quit begging!!!

Trap-isaurus
09-26-2002, 03:20 AM
oh and that post was the best fucking post yet!!!! :D:D

CRASHMAN
09-26-2002, 03:23 AM
gees man you get oo many rimmers from mmafiter everytime you see a tongue thats all you think of

best post!? gees man you just pulled another "bjuafyf post" again

bigss75
09-26-2002, 07:09 AM
http://asuaf.org/~enigmatic/insult/gheythread.jpg

Muscle_Girl
09-26-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by animal56
Hint
Play inside the vagina on the upper wall. (Towards her stomach as opposed to her spine.) Explained perfectly, and if you cannot find it she must be of a different species :p

I find that my orgasms are EXTREMELY violent when the g-spot is hit. More effective then my clit, I dunno if I am just a freak or what.. but I suggest you find that g-spot real quick!

Muscle_Girl
09-26-2002, 04:08 PM
maybe you should ask if she has had an orgasm at all?? I strongly suggest you all ask whoever your with cause if she hasn't then you need to find out what does get her going.

Communication is key with sex, how you supposed to know what she likes.. assuming? She should be asking many questions aswell.. and if she doesnt TELL HER exactly what you like her doing.

robbm
09-27-2002, 06:56 AM
Yeah, that's a powerful little spot. My wife takes a little while with just clitoral stimulation. When I add a finger and stimulate her G spot, she will typically cum in a few minutes. (I've seen it on a good night be as quick as a guy;) ). They seem to be more intense as well. Best plan it to give her an orgasm without the G spot first, then later really blow her mind with a G spot orgasm.

Rob

Trap-isaurus
09-27-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Muscle_Girl

......I find that my orgasms are EXTREMELY violent ......

hurt me hurt me!!!! :D

Badger
09-28-2002, 11:01 AM
Such a wonderful place to "play". I love that area:thumb:

Craft
09-28-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by kuso
I am in regular contact with the-G buddy. I have, however just realised why you cannot find it......there is no G-spot in the male anus :nope:

omg... Just when I thought I heard it all... :spaz: :no:

Craft
09-28-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by bigss75

lmao, who the hell is that!? :lol:

bigss75
09-28-2002, 08:44 PM
I dont Know ask BJ?

Trap-isaurus
09-29-2002, 02:24 AM
I dont Know ask BJ? Hey bitch you posted it!!! :D

Trap-isaurus
09-29-2002, 02:26 AM
so 11 have found it so far........bunch of f*ing liars :Dlol, im wating to see some of the g/f weigh in and de-bunk some of these votes!!

kuso
09-29-2002, 02:31 AM
I@ll take a guess that the 11 are, a) married, b) In a long term relationship, c) full of shit and have maybe been successful once or twice in thier lives :laugh:

Trap-isaurus
09-29-2002, 02:34 AM
I think your guess is pretty accurate, hey im in a long term relationship!!! :)

kuso
09-29-2002, 02:36 AM
So why haven`t you found it yet? :laugh:

Trap-isaurus
09-29-2002, 02:39 AM
it keeps moving i swear!!!! I just haven't voted yet ill be the only guy to answer truthfully "Who cares as long as I get mine" :p lolj/k

animal56
09-29-2002, 08:36 AM
Explained perfectly, and if you cannot find it she must be of a different species :p

I find that my orgasms are EXTREMELY violent when the g-spot is hit. More effective then my clit, I dunno if I am just a freak or what.. but I suggest you find that g-spot real quick!

I'm able to give multiple orgasms almost on call, with the girls I've tried it on. (Sometimes I think it's the only reason some girls call me. :confused: )

animal56
09-29-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by kuso
I@ll take a guess that the 11 are, a) married, b) In a long term relationship, c) full of shit and have maybe been successful once or twice in thier lives :laugh:

Dude, the name Animal is not just a screen name. It's a reference. Single, and successfully supplying orgasms where needed. Just doing my part for humanity. ;)

Oh yeah...check this move out.. :finger:

:D

bigss75
09-29-2002, 09:59 AM
From DP's old post

http://www.mercola.com/2002/jul/20/g_spot.jpg

Craft
09-29-2002, 07:14 PM
WTG bigss! :thumb:

lina
09-29-2002, 07:30 PM

He's Christopher Lowell of the Christopher Lowell Show on the Discovery Channel :)

Designer Fag ExtraOrdinaire!

I like him though, good designer.....

OK, back to your usual G-programming....

Muscle_Girl
10-01-2002, 04:29 PM

hurt me hurt me!!!! :D
Hmmm...Well... What have you done for me lately??

Muscle_Girl
10-01-2002, 04:31 PM
I'm able to give multiple orgasms almost on call, with the girls I've tried it on. (Sometimes I think it's the only reason some girls call me. :confused: ) Why else would you like a girl to call you for??

animal56
10-01-2002, 08:34 PM
Why else would you like a girl to call you for??

Ooooh! Good point!

Muscle_Girl
10-02-2002, 03:42 PM
LOL, well??

Trap-isaurus
10-02-2002, 06:56 PM

Hmmm...Well... What have you done for me lately??

Not enuff if ya have to ask :( (:D)

Muscle_Girl
10-04-2002, 05:48 AM
LOL, awww.. well I will give ya a chance to do sumthin then :p

Trap-isaurus
10-04-2002, 11:48 PM
Name the time and place!!!! :p:p:p (Did i mention my tongue is peirced :D)

irontime
10-05-2002, 01:28 PM
(Did i mention my tongue is peirced :D)
yep, he's gay:rolleyes:
:p

Muscle_Girl
10-06-2002, 03:09 PM
Name the time and place!!!! :p:p:p (Did i mention my tongue is peirced :D) Oh? Well sure.. if your in the Toronto area anytime soon gimme a call.. we can set up a way for you to give that tongue some work :p

Burner02
10-06-2002, 03:58 PM
Oh? Well sure.. if your in the Toronto area anytime soon gimme a call.. we can set up a way for you to give that tongue some work :p

....now practice your ABC's...upper case, now lower case...repeat...

bigss75
10-06-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by irontime

He might just be the biggest fag ever

Burner02
10-06-2002, 04:03 PM

He might just be the biggest fag ever

poster child material....

Dero
10-06-2002, 05:44 PM
He,he...BgUaFyFY???Oops ,sorry Jay...:no:

I will have to interveen for my riding buddy...

Stupid,...maybe,but gay,I don't think so!!!:rolleyes: :)
:p :grin:

bigss75
10-06-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Burner02

I not saying he is the biggest fag
I am saying that he is the biggest if he is fag

which he is

Just jokin BJ

Muscle_Girl
10-06-2002, 06:22 PM
LMAO, I dun care either way... His willie can stay away but I don't mind his tongue havin fun :p

animal56
10-06-2002, 09:38 PM
Well, MY tongue is due for a workout. (I usually squeeze it in on my rest days). And conveniently, I live only 45 minutes away!

How's that for great news MG?!

;)

Trap-isaurus
10-07-2002, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Dero
He,he...BgUaFyFY???Oops ,sorry Jay...:no:

I will have to interveen for my riding buddy...

Stupid,...maybe,but gay,I don't think so!!!:rolleyes: :)
:p :grin:

Atta boy
:thumb: wait a minute..............STUPID!!!!

Trap-isaurus
10-07-2002, 03:39 AM

I not saying he is the biggest fag
I am saying that he is the biggest if he is fag

which he is

Just jokin BJ

Joke away my friend, this is hilarious!!

Trap-isaurus
10-07-2002, 03:40 AM

Thats it bitch it's back on!!!!!!!! :D:D

Trap-isaurus
10-07-2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Burner02

I heard that you were the fella that begged to be on his knees in front of me for that poster!!!!!!! :D

Trap-isaurus
10-07-2002, 03:47 AM
Oh? Well sure.. if your in the Toronto area anytime soon gimme a call.. we can set up a way for you to give that tongue some work :p

I will be keeping that in mind!!!!

And for the guys that are throwing the word "gay" around. You guys would not believe how many times I have gone home with women who wanted to take a test drive with the peirced tongue, I shit you not. The amount of times I have had women approach me is unbelievable, friends of women who I had previously entertained even!! So throw it around boys, throw it around.... I've got tongue exercises to do LMAO
:D :D :D :D :D

I refer to the quote above ;)

irontime
10-07-2002, 11:50 AM
You guys would not believe how many times I have gone home with women who wanted to take a test drive with the peirced tongue,
Well of course dumbass :rolleyes: They find it challenging to convert homo's back over to the side of hetero-sexuality. :sob:If only they knew what a lost cause you are :p

I'm guessing it's REALLY back on now :D

Trap-isaurus
10-07-2002, 12:08 PM

Well of course dumbass :rolleyes: They find it challenging to convert homo's back over to the side of hetero-sexuality. :sob:If only they knew what a lost cause you are :p

I'm guessing it's REALLY back on now :D

Good guess, Pics of you under construction!!!!
:yell: :mad:

:D:):D

irontime
10-07-2002, 01:09 PM
:shrug: Ah well, what are friends for if not to trash each other, eh?:D

Muscle_Girl
10-07-2002, 01:20 PM
Well, MY tongue is due for a workout. (I usually squeeze it in on my rest days). And conveniently, I live only 45 minutes away!

How's that for great news MG?!

;)
Hmmm.. where abouts exactly.. actually answer this one for me first.. How old are ya?

buff_tat2d_chic
10-07-2002, 08:33 PM
Am I supposed to have one?

I got ripped off!! :yell: :yell:

Sux, huh?

animal56
10-07-2002, 09:00 PM

Hmmm.. where abouts exactly.. actually answer this one for me first.. How old are ya?

Old enuff to know the right way to do things. :p

Trap-isaurus
10-07-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by newly_buff
Am I supposed to have one?

I got ripped off!! :yell: :yell:

Sux, huh?

Never to late :D, May I be of service??

:D:):p lol

Trap-isaurus
10-07-2002, 10:07 PM
:shrug: Ah well, what are friends for if not to trash each other, eh?:D

Very true buddy .....very true, words of wisdom in fact!!!!

buff_tat2d_chic
10-07-2002, 10:12 PM

Never to late :D, May I be of service??

:D:):p lol

:yes: :evil:

Hmmmm....where do you live?

Trap-isaurus
10-07-2002, 10:48 PM
lol, Im up in Canada, Im afraid to far away, but never give up hope, I'ld like to see Texas someday ;) lol :D

GYM GURU
10-09-2002, 01:26 PM
AKA The make her crazy spot

GYM GURU
12-20-2003, 11:55 PM
Can the ladies give us men the 411 on how to get to the G-SPOT every time. Lets hear from the ladies. I know of 2 ways to get to the promise land but I am always willing to learn more !

TheGreatSatan
12-22-2003, 10:14 PM
Fot the record. The G-Spot does not exist. At least not medically. Maybe for the weak mind.

GYM GURU
12-24-2003, 03:45 PM
If it does not exist , what are those ridges on the top wall of every womans vagina.

QuestionGuy
12-24-2003, 05:46 PM
animal56 is right man whenever i move my finger up and down while inside my girl, she goes crazy

GYM GURU
12-24-2003, 06:37 PM
Keep up the great work QG. I'm sure your girl is loving it !

topolo
01-03-2004, 07:56 PM
you mean its not in her butt??

david
01-03-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by topolo
you mean its not in her butt??

:lol: I don't know... your G-friend, lover (s) or wife's might be in there..... take your tongue and wiggle it in there until you find it. Don't pull out until you do though! :haha:

david
01-03-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
Fot the record. The G-Spot does not exist. At least not medically. Maybe for the weak mind.

Ummnnn... where is the Bandaid woman when you need her!!!

Please give evidence that you know this medically. I would like to know your research on this.

Pepper
01-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by david
I would like to know your research on this.

His research is simply that he has looked all over for it and can't find it...so, it does not exist.:)

Dale Mabry
01-06-2004, 01:44 PM
You retards, How can you not know what the G spot is. Here is a defintion.

...Every women's favorite spot...

It is obvious by this statement it is my wallet, or, rather, one that has money in it. ;)

Actually, "the g-spot is real. The female orgasm is the myth."

:laugh:

david
01-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Pepper
His research is simply that he has looked all over for it and can't find it...so, it does not exist.:)

:lol:

x~factor
02-01-2004, 04:38 PM
I have been married for 13 years, I'm pretty sure I have found it.

BabyArnold
03-03-2004, 11:27 PM
There is no pretty sure, or "I think I have!". If you hit it you will definitely know it my brothers! The first time I hit it the chick dug nails into my back and drew some major blood! When you hit it for real your girl will turn into the freakin Exocist Bro!!!! Am I right Ladies???

maniclion
03-05-2004, 11:36 AM
I know I've hit it when she grabs my ass forces me in harder, arches her back, gushes like crazy drenching my nuts and then tells me to get off cause it tickles. I found the magic button and the magic switch and I can toggle them with my finger, tongue and magic stick.

Skate67
04-04-2004, 11:33 AM

Are you saying you could get an orgasm from just g-spot stimulation alone?

Johnnny
04-12-2004, 07:59 AM
I've found it a few times with 3 different women. I asked when we were done & they said yes as they were reacting at the moment with great pleasure. One thing the 3 women told me that was of help is that my cock curves somewhat upward & hits it better. I've also found it with my fingers as they've said so.

Jo-Anna
05-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by maniclion
I know I've hit it when she grabs my ass forces me in harder, arches her back, gushes like crazy drenching my nuts and then tells me to get off cause it tickles. I found the magic button and the magic switch and I can toggle them with my finger, tongue and magic stick.

Yep, sounds like you found it!!

My honey knows how to get me too :nanner: :lick: :hot: :nana:

GYM GURU
07-22-2004, 05:40 PM
I read somewhere that all girls have the SKENES GLANDS, where the G-SPOT IS, but osme are just more sensative than others . The ones that have more sensavie glands will tend to enjoy the pleasure of getting their G-SPOT STIMULATED. The ones who's G-SPOTS are not sensitive will not emjoy it much. The say it actually feels awkward when stimulated or rubbed ! This may be true or not, it sounds logical. Don't quote me on it !
I just thought I'd put my little .2cents in ! Hola !

Downtown Guy
07-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Stimulating the G-spot is the only way I know of getting a woman to ejaculate like a man. ...to shoot huge amounts of hot liquid from her vagina.

It is absolutely necessary for her to be totally relaxed first. I suggest the best damn overall body massage you've ever given. Also, it's impiortant that she have a deep level of trust in you. Even then, all women are not capable of experiencing a G-spot orgasm. But when they do - Wow!

They'll usually tell you it's better than any conventional orgasm they've ever had. But they won't have to tell you. You'll know she's experiencing something on a much higher level. :hot: :hot: :hot:

slim
07-24-2004, 07:32 AM
I usually avoid this "sex posts"... But this thread seems to be a good one because I think it is important for men to know about the G-spot to make thier sex life better and in return.. the whole relationship better.

I was a virgin when I got married (rare these days) and of course didn't know much about the G-spots and so forth. .. We "accidently" found it and it was and still is the best orgasm I ever get is when you stimulate the clit while fingering the G-spot....AMAZING...

I think it is important for men to know....i wouldn't have wasted so much time... sad..

ANIMAL56 (post #2) described where to find the G-spot best. If any young men want to know where to find it....it will be there. You can feel it....it is smoth and soft about an inch or two inside the vagina.

I also agree with Trapausarus... again we wouldn't have wasted so much time learning and getting to the G-spot if we communicated better and sooner abuot sex. Most woman don't mind and are anxious to speak about it...I hear a lot of jokes about woman not letting the man know.. but if you make her comfortable enough to speak about sex before jumping the sheets ....it will be well worth it...

And never forget foreplay....that makes for a quicker, bigger orgasm... It seems that as soon as a man finds the G-spot (not all men) they skip the foreplay, jump into the g-spot and ignore the rest...? .. Please, do not forget the rest of her....the kissing...nibbling of the neck... massaging her and caressing her.
By the time you turn her on...her G-spot will be extremly sensitive and she will explode.

Ask, be gentle, play around, have fun.....you (and her especially ) will be rewarded well.

I hope this helped a little.

Slim

BoneCrusher
07-27-2004, 01:14 PM
Hiya Buff. I roll between Austin and Wichita Falls but Austin is my home and it rocks. LOL ... I'll help ya find that. :lick: :nana: I mean ... no sense goin' through life missin' sumtin like dat. :D :nanner:

BritChick
08-20-2004, 08:06 AM

Keep looking!!! When you hit your mark there won't be any 'i think' about it! :D

Ps. If you don't find it ASK, damn men with their not wanting to stop and ask for directions!!! :laugh:

BoneCrusher
08-23-2004, 08:03 PM
I've found the "Y" spot a bunch of times ... "Why you doin' that?"

BritChick
08-23-2004, 08:24 PM
I've found the "Y" spot a bunch of times ... "Why you doin' that?"

LMAO :thumb:

BoneCrusher
08-23-2004, 09:23 PM

OceanDude
11-07-2004, 06:56 AM
Hmmm, I know I am gonna take a round of flak on this but someone has to throw out a different perspective. I don't know what to say here except that I think the "G" spot is an invented fantasy for frustrated people. Or maybe there is a reflexive muscle/contraction area there that gives a "feeling" like it's a sensual area but if so I suspect it really produces a cross circuited response similar to hitting a funny bone which causes a contraction along the entire vaginal canal. I am no medical expert but the physiology I was taught never showed any sensory organs in the area some of you are describing. All I personally know is my wife must have one huge all encompassing "geeee spot" because she is so excitable that we have never needed to use direct clitoral stimulation at all; much less go probing around like a doctor to look for this other thing. In fact she is completely satisfied with conventional vaginal stimulation and is usually at the moaning/screaming stage within three or four minutes. If I do not hold her back and periodically give her time to rest and come down off her developing "high" the night is over too soon and we have to watch stupid reruns on TV while snuggling. I have the opposite situation and emotionally can't release until I know she is satisfied. But after we decide to let her go she just likes to let it stretch out for as long as she can bare it (which is about 2 minutes before it becomes to physically exhausting and over stimulated for her). This is my time and she orders me (lol has me well trained) to release about half way into her last final wave. When in a hurry for her to go to work or something I will give her direct clitoral stimulation and in less than a minute or two she is spent but it is a fast and intense rush for her and she can not take any additional touching immediately after for at least 20 minutes.

So who needs a "G" spot? Hmmm, on second thought, I do feel (on the top edge on the head of my penis) a bump or firm area inside her that seems to drop down and hit me on each return thrust when she is very excited and I am at my most aroused and rigid state (it is unreal intense for me when this happens too). I always just thought it was unique to her because the fertility doctors told us she had a forward tilted uterus. Hmmm, I admit I am now curious and may have to go play around some and see if there is another new button that we can optionally push for new fun - but I seriously doubt it and can't imagine it being any more intense than it already is.

OD

Rocky_Road
11-13-2004, 02:21 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think you may have hit the G-spot, er...nail on the head here, OD.

OceanDude
11-13-2004, 04:33 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think you may have hit the G-spot, er...nail on the head here, OD.

Hmm, I am thinking you are correct in this. Never even dreamt of it being real but something is going in on there. It's either that or a scream-loud button lol!!

OD

shutupntra1n
02-22-2005, 12:06 PM
:hmmm: The real G spot is not in the "V" :D

John H.
02-22-2005, 12:10 PM
I search for "spots" ALL the time and I do not stop UNTIL I FIND THEM - TRUST ME!!! And when I do, I pay a LOT of ATTENTION and never give up until I get what I am after. And what they are after - even if they don't even know they are...

Take Care, John H.

Luke8395
02-23-2005, 05:49 AM

I think you're an anatomical freak lis. Get your hand out of your butt :)

trvlr70
02-23-2005, 01:39 PM
I search for "spots" ALL the time and I do not stop UNTIL I FIND THEM - TRUST ME!!! And when I do, I pay a LOT of ATTENTION and never give up until I get what I am after. And what they are after - even if they don't even know they are...

Take Care, John H.That is so creepy that I just got goosebumps.

ChrisROCK
03-01-2005, 09:41 AM

:rocker: :wave: :thumb: My kinda girl!

Maynard Keenan
05-14-2005, 01:37 AM
You just have that bitch grind on you and then you can hit it just right

GFR
07-14-2005, 11:05 PM
There is allot of lying on these sex polls but this one takes the cake. :thumb:

slider
11-16-2005, 08:42 AM
anatomicaly it is a cluster of nerves in the upper anterior wall of the vaginal cavity. Why is it is such a mistery it labled in almost anatomical diagriams of the vagina???

Triple Threat
11-23-2005, 01:31 PM
The G-spot? I know where it is, but I forgot the name of it. Damn, it's on the tip of my tongue.

John H.
12-09-2005, 08:59 AM
That is so creepy that I just got goosebumps.

Hi trvlr,

"goosebumps" are "G" spots too ya know!:D :laugh: :hot:

ESPECIALLY when they are "played with".....

Take Care, John H.

milf07
06-02-2007, 11:16 PM
I have found my g-spot along time ago, but as i have had more children(4) i found i was loosing it so i found new ways to excite my g-spot and that is to squirt first(self penetrated) with my vibe and then move onto the g-spot and i orgasm so hard it blows my mind.

milf07
06-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Hmmm, I know I am gonna take a round of flak on this but someone has to throw out a different perspective. I don't know what to say here except that I think the "G" spot is an invented fantasy for frustrated people. Or maybe there is a reflexive muscle/contraction area there that gives a "feeling" like it's a sensual area but if so I suspect it really produces a cross circuited response similar to hitting a funny bone which causes a contraction along the entire vaginal canal. I am no medical expert but the physiology I was taught never showed any sensory organs in the area some of you are describing. All I personally know is my wife must have one huge all encompassing "geeee spot" because she is so excitable that we have never needed to use direct clitoral stimulation at all; much less go probing around like a doctor to look for this other thing. In fact she is completely satisfied with conventional vaginal stimulation and is usually at the moaning/screaming stage within three or four minutes. If I do not hold her back and periodically give her time to rest and come down off her developing "high" the night is over too soon and we have to watch stupid reruns on TV while snuggling. I have the opposite situation and emotionally can't release until I know she is satisfied. But after we decide to let her go she just likes to let it stretch out for as long as she can bare it (which is about 2 minutes before it becomes to physically exhausting and over stimulated for her). This is my time and she orders me (lol has me well trained) to release about half way into her last final wave. When in a hurry for her to go to work or something I will give her direct clitoral stimulation and in less than a minute or two she is spent but it is a fast and intense rush for her and she can not take any additional touching immediately after for at least 20 minutes.

So who needs a "G" spot? Hmmm, on second thought, I do feel (on the top edge on the head of my penis) a bump or firm area inside her that seems to drop down and hit me on each return thrust when she is very excited and I am at my most aroused and rigid state (it is unreal intense for me when this happens too). I always just thought it was unique to her because the fertility doctors told us she had a forward tilted uterus. Hmmm, I admit I am now curious and may have to go play around some and see if there is another new button that we can optionally push for new fun - but I seriously doubt it and can't imagine it being any more intense than it already is.

OD
I have a G-Spot and it is when i have anal & it hits the G-spot.If u r a female u would know that u have certain parts in the vagina that make u orgasm and then some that make u blow ya mind.So i have to beg the differ with u saying that there is no G-spot.

Hialeahchico
06-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by milf07
I have found my g-spot along time ago, but as i have had more children(4) i found i was loosing it so i found new ways to excite my g-spot and that is to squirt first(self penetrated) with my vibe and then move onto the g-spot and i orgasm so hard it blows my mind.

damm 4 kids at your age? at what age you had your first one?