• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Supplementation, and how I can make it most effective

rage2132

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Everyone :)

Well I just finished my ACL rehab and its time to get back into shape. I was wondering if this supplementation will work to gain some muscle for me. My workout routine can be found here in this thread Link.

My diet consists of 4 Meals a day, Im not too worried about carbs yet since I'm realitvely skinny. I eat at least 3 meals a day, predominately with a dish with meat, chicken, or Peanut butter.

Here are my current Supplements:

Designer Whey GlycoLEAN Protein Meal Replacement [38g Protein a serving] (3 x A day)

TwinLabs Creatine [1055mg C-Mono] (4 x a day for 5 days a week)

PureProtein Bar [24mg Protein a Bar] (1 x a day on work out days)

I'm realtively new to the supplement game so any advice is appreaciated :)

Thanks!
-Rage

Last edited:
First off, what are your goals? are you trying to build muscle or just stay in shape? (tone)

Don't mean to change the subject, rage... but what part of Texas do you live in???

Im aiming to gain muscle and tone that mucsle.

Im in the Houston area :)

Cool! So are me, fade, Princess, and a couple more! Fitgirl is in Dallas.

We are all planning to meet at the Musclemania of Texas Nov 2 at the Stafford Civic Center. Maybe you could join us!

Hey Bro,a couple of suggestions

Although the meal replacments are a good choice for supplementation at your stats6'6" (if I read that right) I'd opt for a weight gainer "n-large 2"it's a little less expensive, higher in calories and protein plus you'll get better results. as for the creatine, after the loading phase (20g day for 5 days) all you need to do is consume 10g a day for maintenance,this should save you a little cash because any more you'd just be flushing down the toilet literally:D
...as far as food goes, here are some staples of a diet you should consume when building muscle
(1) tuna
(2) chicken
(3)eggs
(4)ground chuck
(5) brown rice & beans...although alone they are incomplete proteins when consumed together they make complete proteins, not to mention complex carbs, you can also mix corn or peas with beans or rice to get the same results
...Here are some other supplements that are a must when Bodybuilding
(1) flax oil,this is high quality fat and a must for efa's
(2)multi vitamin
(3)glutamine,although you get this supp from your diet it doesn't hurt to supplement about 10g daily even when bulking, but a must when cutting
(4) ZMA a must to get the test levels back up to par
...hope this helps and you fully recover from your injury,later bro

Last edited:
Back