• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

information on stacking

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1-ad
growth popper(pinnacle)
insulene(pinnacle)

this is what the stack is looking like is this too much for a beginer to be taking?

or will anything interfer with the other etc..... thank you for the help :)

and maybe suggestions on brands could help too thanks

hey Crash, why the Pinnacle stuff? I think I would save my money. If this is your first time on PH's, I think the 1-ad would work great. If you want to stick with orals, you might try stacking it with Molecular Nutrition's Boldione. Depending on the dosage you took, it would give you a 2-4 week cycle. And you would want to take ergopharm's 6-oxo post cyle for several weeks.

should i not have GH or insulin pro's or something??? i'm pretty much a newbie in the area of prohormones so any tips or how to cycle?? or stack??would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
I just don't think they work.....rip off! JMO...

thanx things i needa know :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by dg806
hey Crash, why the Pinnacle stuff? I think I would save my money. If this is your first time on PH's, I think the 1-ad would work great. If you want to stick with orals, you might try stacking it with Molecular Nutrition's Boldione. Depending on the dosage you took, it would give you a 2-4 week cycle. And you would want to take ergopharm's 6-oxo post cyle for several weeks.

so i'd stack 1-ad and boldione right? then take the oxo afer

Originally posted by kuso
CRASH.....at 20 they`ll do nothing but bad for you anyway.

lol i'm making it sound like it's for me but it's not :shrug: it's for my older brother......no i'm serious i got plenty of natural years goin for me :)

didn't want it to sound like the old excuse "my friend" is doing....

Originally posted by CRASHMAN

so i'd stack 1-ad and boldione right? then take the oxo afer

Yep! Should get good results out of that! And I'm glad kuso mentioned age. I forgot how young you were!

don't worry my brothers older and also has low test levels....(doctor diagnosed) he's not really into serious body building or anything he was just curious on how w8 lifters went around increasing thier testosterone level

IML Gear Cream!
electrical engineer go figure:D

Back