• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just placed order!!

EOD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wats up bros. Just made my first order of pwdr from my Uncle. I checked the transfer status of the $ and it said picked up. Should I be getting an e-mail? How long does it usually take for orders to arrive in Cali? Thanx guys

Please understand that it may take some time for you order to arrive especially when ordering international OP.

Z is a good man and will come through

thanx broski. Patience is my middle name ;) does uncle frequent this board?

Hrmm placed my order on Friday and the money still hasn't been picked up. Werid hope there isn't an issue because i can't seem to see the MCTN online only when i call....Not worried about the dvd's just want to make sure i'm not holding up delivery.

I'll give him a few more days to respond to my email before i call WU to see what the issue is.

Thanks.

Badaxe

Last edited:
Got an email saying he was going to collect payment or he has collected payment it was a bit confusing, anyways looks like everything was worked out with WU.

Badaxe

awesome good choice!!!!!

z gets two thumbs up in my book... :thumbs:

Hi gents am desperatley trying to register on z's site but it keeps telling me I havet filled in appropriate "contact" info? Despite filling in everything?
Is this something to do with using a non-encrypted email?

Any help appreciated, thanks I have emailed him just wondering it it was something im doing.

Its always taken about 3weeks for uncle to ship to mo. I switched to someone else but am going back to uncle. You have to sign though

New to posts ..and site not dumb to product tho, bout to order dvds from my uncle z ,...is wu agent same as online send money ,personaly no agent for me online send money thru wu better for me .is z cool with that

IML Gear Cream!
New to posts ..and site not dumb to product tho, bout to order dvds from my uncle z ,...is wu agent same as online send money ,personaly no agent for me online send money thru wu better for me .is z cool with that

Doesn't matter to him if you go to an agent or online. Personally, I'd rather go to an agent and pay with cash rather than involve my credit card. The less traceable the better.

Well.. first order over the weekend ..im praying all goes well ive done my reserch he has respect . just hope he earns mine too . hopefully come before 10 days that would be amazing.

Well.. first order over the weekend ..im praying all goes well ive done my reserch he has respect . just hope he earns mine too . hopefully come before 10 days that would be amazing.

enjoy all is good here

Back