• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

K-1 World Gp 2002

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This Sunday :thumb:

Here`s the match ups and my call on who`ll win.

Jerome Le Banner VS Gary Goodridge ( JLB should easily KO Gary BUT he has gone down to a few fast flurry`s in the past...I still have my money on JLB though. )

Michael McDonald vs Semmy Schilt ( Skill wise Mick should take it..........if he can get over the 30cm or so size difference! )

Alexey Ignashov vs Stefan Leko ( I got a felling there isn`t going to be any love lost here........if they fight under usual K-1 rules Stefan will have his ass handed to him.....if they restrict knees as they did in Alexey last couple of fights, he may get done on points. )

Peter Aerts vs Glaube Feitosa ( They are giving Peter some easy fights now so that he can A) qualify cuz he sells tickets, B) so he stops embarrassing himself!.........Glaube is improving though, and I`d love to see him pull it off, but not yet I don`t think. )

Ray Sefo vs Martin Holm ( THE RETURN OF RAY :rocker: Martin is a great fighter, but not in the same league as Ray. )

Mark Hunt vs Mike Bernardo (Bernardo is a puncher...and one in a slump at that, though he is coming in this off his first win in ages....his problem is Mark is a fucking tuff boy that has never gone down to punches, and gets pissed when he gets punched and punches right through peoples guard. I don`t think Mike has anything he can hurt Mark with ( even though Mark is coming off two losses ) but Mark could very easily KO Mike.........should be a good one.....Mark all the way UNLESS by some freak of nature it goes the distance in which Mike will win on points. )

Ernesto Hoost vs Bob Sapp ( Ernesto hasn`t lost a fight in three years, but he better have his will signed before this one......unless he can be the first man to find and exploit Sapps weak point within about 30sec.....he`s a dead man :laugh: )

All in all, looks like it could be fun :D

It`s the biggest,a dn only worldwide kickboxing event. They hold a tournament in 10 or 15 locations around the world where each fighter has to work though 3 fights in one day :eek: to even place.

Then there is another with the top 2 from each place fight some invited fighters. and finally the 16 best kickboxers are left to fight in Saitama to reduce it to the best 8 which go on to fight in Tokyo on Dec 7th.

This above fight was the one to finally decide who those 8 will be :thumb:

Back