• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone with any questions, come on in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In regards to this particular thread.....

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/b...77-ct-here-i-m-chocolate-thunder-over-ef.html

Yes, it's the same guy.

Yes, I did post all of that stuff over at Elite, did you happen to check the dates of those posts by chance? They are over 3 years old.

When I was first at Elite (where you found those posts) I was sincere when I posted. I had no issues with Nathan. Did I think he was a good guy at the time? Yes.

The point is there has been a lot of things that have happened between then and now. The funny thing is only two people know what really happened, the rest of you are only going off of what you heard from a friend of a friend and so on. Sorry to say the only two who do know is myself and Nathan.

The bottom line is this: NOBODY knows the truth of what happened at EF and in between, NOBODY but Nathan and myself.

Was I wrong to personally attack Nathan here, yes probably. Do I have to agree with him and what he's about, NO.

Honestly, you can post whatever you want about me, I could really care less.

I am just asking that if you have no knowledge of what happened then just don't speak like you do know.

CT.. Honesty you are a great person. I never had a problem with you and even now I dont have a problem with you.

More then anything I am sad and hurt that I lost a friend. That is really how I feel about all of this. You and I were good friends back then and we spoke often. I cant control everything that goes on around me though I wish I could.

I have nothing ill to say from here on out. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you bring a lot of help and friendship to these forums on this site as you did on ef. Maybe some how some day things can be put in the past and things can move on..

Till then. I dont want to go back and forth about it and if you still go around saying what you say about me. I will understand and just leave it be. Sorry for the trouble my old friend. I wish you well.

In regards to this particular thread.....

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/b...77-ct-here-i-m-chocolate-thunder-over-ef.html

Yes, it's the same guy.

Yes, I did post all of that stuff over at Elite, did you happen to check the dates of those posts by chance? They are over 3 years old.

When I was first at Elite (where you found those posts) I was sincere when I posted. I had no issues with Nathan. Did I think he was a good guy at the time? Yes.

The point is there has been a lot of things that have happened between then and now. The funny thing is only two people know what really happened, the rest of you are only going off of what you heard from a friend of a friend and so on. Sorry to say the only two who do know is myself and Nathan.

The bottom line is this: NOBODY knows the truth of what happened at EF and in between, NOBODY but Nathan and myself.

Was I wrong to personally attack Nathan here, yes probably. Do I have to agree with him and what he's about, NO.

Honestly, you can post whatever you want about me, I could really care less.

I am just asking that if you have no knowledge of what happened then just don't speak like you do know.

CT.. Honesty you are a great person. I never had a problem with you and even now I dont have a problem with you.

More then anything I am sad and hurt that I lost a friend. That is really how I feel about all of this. You and I were good friends back then and we spoke often. I cant control everything that goes on around me though I wish I could.

I have nothing ill to say from here on out. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you bring a lot of help and friendship to these forums on this site as you did on ef. Maybe some how some day things can be put in the past and things can move on..

Till then. I dont want to go back and forth about it and if you still go around saying what you say about me. I will understand and just leave it be. Sorry for the trouble my old friend. I wish you well.

spoken like true gentlemen. props.

Nathan, this is offically over.

I apologize for posting directly toward you, it won't happen again. In the future if I can help you please let me know.

Nathan, this is offically over.

I apologize for posting directly toward you, it won't happen again. In the future if I can help you please let me know.
Its all good my man. Friends evolve and some times fall in and out because of different things. If they were really good friends to begin with then sooner or later things smooth them self out.

Ef is not the perfect fit for you and I see this site is and that is great. You are a leader now so I am willing to bet you can understand some of the things I have to deal with.

I am betting there is a few people who got some shit to say about you now and in the future as you keep being a leader here more will come. You Don't get to make all the rules here but its your job to enforce them like it or not... But you are still in a position to do some good and that is why you stay. Same with me. I dont like "everything" I am given but I take the food and cook the best meal I can with it.

I do the best I can for the people around me with what I am given. I make mistakes, I get angry at times, I don't always see every thing clearly all the time, and that is life.

I am happy we can get past everything and go about doing what we do best.

^ Some heavy hitters repped him.

Tried to move the "Anything Goes"-like posts to, well, Anything Goes. :thumbs: But I don't think that worked.

And re the reppage...

need2.JPG

Board Sponsor, baby! :mooh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back