• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Personal Hygiene/Mental Health

animal56

Totally Blasted to Shreds
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey there,

Just a thought, since this is a bodybuilding board, perhaps a good forum to include would be personal hygiene, or even mental health.

For instance, check this site out:

http://www.pubicshave.com/pubicshave/index.html

Body shaving, every builder is in the need to know...

There really isn't a forum here, dedicated to mental health and/or hygiene. Oddly enough, there is one for sexual health. And with all the "knowledgeables" around here, I think it could be a useful and provocative forum.

Just a thought. Cheers.

Most issues can be dealt w/ in other forums....shaving has been dealt w/ in sexual health, body shaving could be covered in competition forum and anything goes in open chat. :)

I dont body shave, but most of us dont compete either.

Originally posted by animal56
Hey there,

Just a thought, since this is a bodybuilding board, perhaps a good forum to include would be personal hygiene, or even mental health.

For instance, check this site out:

http://www.pubicshave.com/pubicshave/index.html

Body shaving, every builder is in the need to know...

There really isn't a forum here, dedicated to mental health and/or hygiene. Oddly enough, there is one for sexual health. And with all the "knowledgeables" around here, I think it could be a useful and provocative forum.

Just a thought. Cheers.

Thank you for the info I dont compete but I like to shave myself
It gives me clean feel

Originally posted by Mudge
I dont body shave, but most of us dont compete either.

Most of the people I know that work out don't compete either, but for some reason ALL of them shave.

For me, I have major body hair dilemna. The website was helpful, and gave me the idea for the proposed forum.

Originally posted by w8lifter
Most issues can be dealt w/ in other forums....shaving has been dealt w/ in sexual health, body shaving could be covered in competition forum and anything goes in open chat. :)

Good suggestions, but have you ever tried to filter through some of the junk in Open Chat?! Crikey!

Everyday, it's a plethora of "Unread Posts". Makes me go mental, which is why we need a Mental health category. ;)

Most of the people I know that work out don't compete either, but for some reason ALL of them shave.

For me, I have major body hair dilemna. The website was helpful, and gave me the idea for the proposed forum.

I was ordered NOT to shave, and I really dont want to get cought up in a routine requiring me to shave constantly anyhow, and I do not believe in any way normal society would look at me admireably if I shaved my arms/legs etc, so I honestly do not see that much of the male population is hairless.

If I were 300 pounds instead of 230, maybe I'd change my mind.

Originally posted by Mudge

I was ordered NOT to shave, and I really dont want to get cought up in a routine requiring me to shave constantly anyhow, and I do not believe in any way normal society would look at me admireably if I shaved my arms/legs etc, so I honestly do not see that much of the male population is hairless.

If I were 300 pounds instead of 230, maybe I'd change my mind.

I wouldn't dare shave my arms or legs. It's the rest of my body that concerns me. :eek:

I knew a guy with a tan who shaved his legs in high school, everyone wondered if he was ... well I think you can figure it out :)

So you want to shave your belly and your armpits etc? ehh... To much hassle for me and I have no reason too.

Muscular & shredded guys who shave don't look...well, you know...to me...:lick:

IML Gear Cream!

the last thing I want hear about is people's hygiene! :D (or lack of)

as far as mental health....well, there are a lot of people on this board that need serious help, but I don't think any of us are qualified! :lol:

I shaved my pits once as a bet then I have done it ever since I seem not to sweat as much or have a strong B.O. after lifting .I am afraid to shave my groin and ass region fear of razor slipping:scared:

Once you start, if you dont keep it up you have fresh thick hairs biting into your skin, blech.

What about Neet? Do you suffer ingrowns from Neet?

Originally posted by bigss75
Anyone try nair for men?
its called a mach 3 and a gallon of shaving cream.:eek: :laugh: :help: :laugh: :laugh:

Back