PDA

View Full Version : trying to have a baby boy on gear anyone have experience

Kirk B
11-14-2010, 02:13 PM
trying to have a baby boy on gear anyone here have experience? I'm running Deca, prop, masterone, npp, hgh, test-C, test-E, d bol, anadrol, 4th week coming up got adex on hand and clomid for pct starting hcg this week any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks IM brothers

stfuandliftbtch
11-14-2010, 06:39 PM
trying to have a baby boy on gear anyone here have experience? I'm running Deca, prop, masterone, npp, hgh, test-C, test-E, d bol, anadrol, 4th week coming up got adex on hand and clomid for pct starting hcg this week any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks IM brothers

You're really going to take peoples opinions on a random ass forum if you can make a baby while on gear..

Dude, thats fucked up. Get your shit straight. Wait at LEAST a month till your gear is gone from your system and you pct is done and your testicles have came back to normal size! Even if they already are, WAIT!

Even if people say it is ok, do you really want to risk a retarded fucked up baby with arms growing out of his head and a dick for a nose!

MyK
11-14-2010, 08:28 PM
I don't think using AS is a good idea while pregnant. especially in the third trimester anywho.

Kirk B
11-15-2010, 02:44 AM
i'm using gear not my wife. And it's that fucked up really? thats why i asked if anyone knew or had experience ya know

Retlaw
11-15-2010, 03:15 AM
i'm using gear not my wife. And it's that fucked up really? thats why i asked if anyone knew or had experience ya know

The baby going to be huge and ripped ! You might be on to something! :roflmao:

Mr.2005
11-15-2010, 12:25 PM
I been on the gear for 3years and I got my Girl preg 2 times in the last 6 months. I thght I cnt get her preg and she did twice. I been on HCG and Clomid the past 2years so that might be the reason Y but we had no prob's with havein a baby...LOL becareful you can get chics preg on the juice

GearsMcGilf
11-15-2010, 04:14 PM
JFC! I imagine your sperm cells will be swimming like Michael Phelps and you're gonna have octuplets with all that gear. Anyhoo, I don't see how you're gonna have any $ left to feed that baby with stacks like that.

Kirk B
11-15-2010, 05:52 PM
JFC! I imagine your sperm cells will be swimming like Michael Phelps and you're gonna have octuplets with all that gear. Anyhoo, I don't see how you're gonna have any $ left to feed that baby with stacks like that.

easy i win lots of free gears lol plus good hook ups

SFW
11-15-2010, 06:08 PM
good luck and congrats on the decision.

Db52280
11-15-2010, 09:41 PM
It effects some people differently, your count could be low. Trying to get preg while on gear will not affect the baby. If you try for a couple of months and nothing go to the doctor and get your count checked. You dont have to tell the doctor your on gear.

Kirk B
11-16-2010, 03:22 AM
It effects some people differently, your count could be low. Trying to get preg while on gear will not affect the baby. If you try for a couple of months and nothing go to the doctor and get your count checked. You dont have to tell the doctor your on gear.

yeah thanks for the good info brother, my buddy has 3 gear babies there all beautiful kids, i just want a boy so bad i have 2 girls already there great too it's time for a boy now!! Thanks dude

REDDOG309
11-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Not telling your Doctor your on gear is a bad move. If you go to the Doctor, you tell him what your up to so he can diagnose you properly. He might not like what your doing but at least he will have a handle on what to do with you. Good Luck.

TheGreatSatan
11-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Wait, do you think there's a way to change your routine to specifically have a boy?

Kirk B
11-17-2010, 03:47 AM
Wait, do you think there's a way to change your routine to specifically have a boy?

no not at all on my workout routine maybe my sex routine!! I just want a boy, maybe to not have sex as much and do it more when she is ovulating :ohyeah: idk i hope :mooh:

fray5
11-17-2010, 07:41 AM
I don't have a great deal of knoweledge with this kind of stuff but my good friend, him and his wife are trying real hard to have a baby boy. He had heard from somewhere credible (not sure if it was the doc or an article) that caffeine can help with increasing the chances of a baby being a boy. So ya might wanna check into that as well.. couldn't hurt! Anyways, good luck buddy and I wish you the best! Oh yeah, another one of my friends got his girl pregnant while he was on cycle but it ended up being a girl. Take care and keep us update bro.

Kirk B
11-17-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't have a great deal of knoweledge with this kind of stuff but my good friend, him and his wife are trying real hard to have a baby boy. He had heard from somewhere credible (not sure if it was the doc or an article) that caffeine can help with increasing the chances of a baby being a boy. So ya might wanna check into that as well.. couldn't hurt! Anyways, good luck buddy and I wish you the best! Oh yeah, another one of my friends got his girl pregnant while he was on cycle but it ended up being a girl. Take care and keep us update bro.

yeah the caffeine is true and red meat i was worried about the juice tho for being a girl since the girl sperm are stronger and live longer, but i was hoping anti estrogens might help IDK?:ohyeah:

Guidedbyscience
11-29-2010, 01:03 PM
mixed tocopherols and Zinc will help however you should really wait till at least a month or so till all hormones are cleared in your system.

While it is possible and does happen sometimes,the numbers are against you.

There is less then a 30% chance you will get your wife pregnant while on any hormone,esp testosterone.

either way,good luck and im sure things will work out for you guys!

moarwhey123
12-01-2010, 04:14 PM
so you want to have a baby when your test production is shut off?
cool starry brah

Kirk B
12-07-2010, 10:13 AM
yeah i stoped my cycle short to have a baby but will start up soon after it is achieved

stfuandliftbtch
12-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Do it bro! Hopefully a retard comes out! Then you can chain it up and have it do all the chores and cleaning around the house.
:thinking:

REDDOG309
12-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Do it bro! Hopefully a retard comes out! Then you can chain it up and have it do all the chores and cleaning around the house.

Don't worry about lifting bitch, you need to just shut the fuck up

Kirk B
12-08-2010, 02:56 AM

who the fuck are you pussy? you don't even know me too talk shit like that,, i wouldn't wish that on anyone not my worst enemy,thats some fucked up shit to say so get the fuck off my post bitch pm me if you got something to say

MyK
12-08-2010, 07:44 AM

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4848/xn4yol.gif (http://img441.imageshack.us/i/xn4yol.gif/)

pancho
12-08-2010, 10:09 AM
ya i hate how by asking a question some fuckers on here try to belittle someone.. if you don't know you just don't know.. so you ask someone that does or at least gather opinions of others and decide for yourself

Kirk B
12-08-2010, 03:00 PM
ya i hate how by asking a question some fuckers on here try to belittle someone.. if you don't know you just don't know.. so you ask someone that does or at least gather opinions of others and decide for yourself

i know it's a board where questions are asked,,, I know you can have kids on cycle i know lots of people who have beautiful kids on gear i just want a boy so i asked and thats why i stop ed my cycle

pancho
12-08-2010, 03:55 PM
good luck bro good looking out best wishes to you and yours

Kirk B
12-09-2010, 12:36 PM
good luck bro good looking out best wishes to you and yours

thanks dude

magger
04-10-2011, 05:28 PM
pushin it all in works i got solid 9'' and 6 boys , only ever done 1-ad , 1-andro, and now methl-drol extreme within 12 yrs all perfectly healthy and lrger than av. size kids you might be procreating a future mr.O lol good luck bra

Built
04-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Vanilla sex makes boys. Kinky sex makes girls.

Just sayin'.

jagbender
04-10-2011, 06:03 PM

Just sayin'.

Is that why I have two girls?

Built
04-10-2011, 06:47 PM
You tell me, bud.

alterntego
04-10-2011, 10:25 PM
i have 5 kids and 3 of them when i was on the sauce . didnt actually think i could get her prego . the kids are beautiful and super intelligent . i wouldnt worry about a thing if any one was wondering

TODD2002
04-13-2011, 08:05 PM
Were trying too. The dr has me on 300 of test every three weeks were doing IVF in sept. Getting tested tomorrow to see how many swimmers I have. This shit is nerve racking. Been on test and androgel for low test for a year and a half. At first I had some testicular shrinkage but that didn't last long. The reason for IVF is the wifes tubes are messed up.

rocco0218
04-13-2011, 08:21 PM
huh? pregnant twice in 6 months...

buff1
04-14-2011, 05:59 AM

Just sayin'.

This is true!!!! my girl was procreated on an open balcony over a hot-tub, my two boys were plain bed sex

alterntego
04-14-2011, 06:17 AM
my 2 boys wer the product of doggy style while watching football and the 3 girls were from missionary in the bed . go doggy go

KillahBee
04-16-2011, 10:30 AM
The only relation between steroids and sperm is gear reduces sperm count significantly whilst "on". That's it.
There is no evidence whatsoever - and hundreds prove it every single year - steroids do not damage the sperm itself and will not negatively affect an unborn baby. Any doctor will confirm this.

I know several guys who have impregnated girlfriend whilst "on" and all went on to have healthy baby boys and girls.

GearsMcGilf
04-16-2011, 07:36 PM

The gear isn't gonna get the job done. Have you tried fucking her? Just a thought. GICH!

Imosted
04-17-2011, 01:59 AM
I was on gear when wife got pregnant, we have a healthy 8 month old girl. She was somehwta hairy when she was born, i am blaming the gear:geewhiz:

alterntego
04-17-2011, 09:10 AM
:roflmao:
The gear isn't gonna get the job done. Have you tried fucking her? Just a thought. GICH!

:roflmao:

Typo
04-17-2011, 11:09 AM
So the original post was 4 months ago How'd it go?