• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ttokkyo 'bust'

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ten People Indicted, Accused Of Illegal Drug Distribution

(San Diego, CA) -- A two-year investigation focused on Laboratorios Ttokkyo, a pharmaceutical manufacturing firm in Morelos, Mexico, and Granero de Oro, a Tijuana-based veterinary business, lead to the indictment of ten people, accused of helping peddle Mexican-made ketamine that's sometimes used as a club and date rape drug, in this country. Jorge Chevreuil Bravo, who owns Granero de Oro, and Dr. Francisco Molina, the owner of Laboratorios Ttokkyo, are among those charged. According to the indictment, the Bravo-Molina organization solicited orders for ketamine and other pharmaceuticals from U.S. customers and distributors through a Web site.

SAN DIEGO (AP) - U.S. and Mexican authorities said Wednesday they have dismantled North America's largest illegal producer and distributor of ketamine, a veterinary anesthetic that has become a popular and dangerous drug on the club circuit. AP Photo In raids in both countries and Panama, seven men were arrested and authorities said they made the largest seizure ever of ketamine, which is often referred to as Super K or Special K. The ring manufactured ketamine at a lab in the central Mexican state of Morelos, advertised the drug on the Internet and smuggled it into the United States, distributing tens of thousands of vials in liquid form each month, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Timothy Coughlin. "This is a big business," Coughlin said at a news conference to announce the indictment of 10 alleged members of the network. The network is believed to be responsible for distributing 70 to 80 percent of the ketamine used illegally the United States, said Don Thornhill, a Drug Enforcement Administration spokesman. Two alleged ringleaders were arrested in Panama and transported to Miami on Sept. 17. Jorge Chevreuil Bravo of Tijuana, Mexico, and Dr. Jose Francisco Molina of Mexico City were arraigned on conspiracy and other charges earlier this week. Both men pleaded innocent and were ordered held without bail. They were to be transported to San Diego. Chevreuil was also charged with operating a continuing criminal enterprise. He could face life in prison if convicted on that count. Three of the 10 indicted men remain at large. Authorities believe two have fled to Mexico. As part of the two-year investigation, authorities made arrests and served search warrants in New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Boston and San Diego. Authorities in Tijuana made the largest seizure ever of ketamine, confiscating nearly 200,000 vials from a veterinary office in the border city, according to the Mexican attorney general's office. The investigation began in Simi Valley when police began looking into reports that steroids and ketamine were being sold at health clubs. Ketamine, a controlled substance in the United States since 1999, is typically distributed as a liquid in 10-milliliter bottles with a street value of about $100 each, according to the DEA. The substance is heated to form a powder that can be snorted or smoked. It causes hallucinations similar to the drug PCP. It also has a sedative effect and has been used as a date rape drug.

down with drug laws.. fuckers
date rape this, date rape that, blah blah
erm.. ya :twitch: :mad: :rolleyes:

Damn they got me again...yes, I'm typing this from my prison cell...LOL :p

Originally posted by gopro
Damn they got me again...yes, I'm typing this from my prison cell...LOL :p

Trying at the same time to figure out how to cook special k in the prison and which gaurds can keep your business running from the outside :D

Originally posted by BjUaFyF

Trying at the same time to figure out how to cook special k in the prison and which gaurds can keep your business running from the outside :D

Well, that goes without saying....

Back