PDA

View Full Version : Research Chem. ghrp-6

Big Dawg
11-29-2010, 01:50 PM
I have a quick question on ghrp-6, I was planning to do a "research" of 500mcg/ed, my question is, I am assuming this compound needs to stay cold? If I cant split the 500mcg up in to 3 seperate administrations,(becouse I cant keep the other 2 cold thru-out the day) on the those days can I administer them all at once?

Astaroth
11-30-2010, 12:23 AM
I have a quick question on ghrp-6, I was planning to do a "research" of 500mcg/ed, my question is, I am assuming this compound needs to stay cold? If I cant split the 500mcg up in to 3 seperate administrations,(becouse I cant keep the other 2 cold thru-out the day) on the those days can I administer them all at once?

if u've never been used a peptide,so i suggest to get to use just only 100mcg for the first shots.

however 500mcg in a single shot is too much. the saturation dose is of 100mcg if u're about 200 libres.
i.e. 1mcg of peptide for each kilogram of yours.

Big Dawg
11-30-2010, 09:48 AM
On the days I cant administer all the research chem. could I just do the 1 and not the others? Just for those days?

sendit08
11-30-2010, 10:35 AM
On the days I cant administer all the research chem. could I just do the 1 and not the others? Just for those days?

you cant even keep a cold pack or something in a cooler or even a ziplock?
another little trick that i use is that i find a place in my car right next to the window during this cold season. wrap the preloads in foil and place them up against the cold ass window